No announcement yet.

Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think its about partnerships with Washington as whenever he does have chances whoever he's playing with he either misses the target completely or shoots straight at the keeper. It does seem as if he has a calmness issue. Almost like he sees the goal and in between seeing it and engaging his foot to the ball his mind goes blank and just hits and hopes. Good players pick a place they want the ball to go and kick it there. We never seem to see him pick his spot like a Messi or a Mahrez does. Hopefully with a good bit of coaching from McClaren will see him get better.

Comment

• Spot on both of you, Lymehoop and QPRjeff1882.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
        We are interested in bringing Charlie Austin back to Loftus Road on loan. McClaren
        has worked with Charlie in his short spell here and both would like to team up again.
        Hughes doesn't rate Charlie and is looking to free up squad space
        Seriously, does anyone see this happening?

Austin dropping out of the Premiership (he is a decent scorer and I am sure other clubs in that division would be interested)?
        QPR being able to afford him (I doubt that he would take a drop in wages or that Southampton would pay at least half of his pay) ?
        Hughes doing business with QPR for a player going out on loan (other than sending QPR a dud)?

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Seriously, does anyone see this happening?

Austin dropping out of the Premiership (he is a decent scorer and I am sure other clubs in that division would be interested)?
          QPR being able to afford him (I doubt that he would take a drop in wages or that Southampton would pay at least half of his pay) ?
          Hughes doing business with QPR for a player going out on loan (other than sending QPR a dud)?
          This is a 'tongue in cheek' post to get a bit of life back into the thread.

Comment

• No news here

Comment

• Yeah I'm sure he'll pick Championship QPR over Prem lge Fulham....

http://sportwitness.co.uk/agent-conf...r-also-linked/

Comment

• I saw on Twitter we are being linked with Ryan Kent today.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  I saw on Twitter we are being linked with Ryan Kent today.
                  4 goals in 82 professional appearances. I hope he puts in a bloody good cross......

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Yeah I'm sure he'll pick Championship QPR over Prem lge Fulham....

http://sportwitness.co.uk/agent-conf...r-also-linked/
                    "Agent confirms......" gotta be true!

That said, Fools may afford a grade up from this fella now.

Comment

on a perm i'd take it but on loan? no way. we have enough wingers already and i hope we don't start bringing in wingers on loan coz our own young players would be missing out

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post

on a perm i'd take it but on loan? no way. we have enough wingers already and i hope we don't start bringing in wingers on loan coz our own young players would be missing out

Comment

• Rather we signed Clark

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Quite simple really, Sylla gets himself into the right positions whereas Washington just gets himself into a panic.
                            Is the right answer.

Hanging onto CW isn't even worth talking about.

Comment

• what position would you most like to sign and who would be your ideal signing? JN

Comment

Spent last season on loan at Bristol City, made 10 appearances

Comment

Working...
                                X