No announcement yet.

Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No idea & only put it in as loftbalcony was bored & wanted something made up, but there is some truth in rumour we was at him

Comment

• Looking at him should have put.

Comment

• Fulham are belived to be considering a move for Bristol City defender Aden Flint. #bristolcityfc

So could that mean a Fulham CB may become available?....Ream ? or

Marcelo Amado Djaló Taritolay, simply known as Marcelo, is a Spanish footballer who plays as a central defender for Championship club Fulham. Wikipedia
        Last edited by QPRDave; 29-05-2018, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• We were interested in Tim Ream a few years ago.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
            We were interested in Tim Ream a few years ago.
            He didn't want to come to us.

Comment

• Still nothing to get excited about.
              C"mon start some rumours

Comment

• We are interested in bringing Charlie Austin back to Loftus Road on loan. McClaren
                has worked with Charlie in his short spell here and both would like to team up again.
                Hughes doesn't rate Charlie and is looking to free up squad space

Comment

• Could see Austin turning up at Fulham or Cardiff

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    We are interested in bringing Charlie Austin back to Loftus Road on loan. McClaren
                    has worked with Charlie in his short spell here and both would like to team up again.

Would love that to be true but could see a host of other teams lining up for his services. Plus surely Southampton would want a considerable amount of his wages covered.

Even 50% would set us back 25k per week I imagine.

Comment

• Hughes gave Charlie a lot of farewell games at the end of the season when they needed to win everything hoping to prove the Austin wasn't up to it.

Comment

Hughes doesn't rate Charlie
                        Not convinced about that Dave. If they let him go, it will be fitness related. They may think the risk is too big.

Comment

We are interested in bringing Charlie Austin back to Loftus Road on loan. McClaren
                          That's more like it!

Comment

• Leroy Fer regrets leaving Loftus Road after a fraught season in the Premiership. "I know now that my heart lies in West London and hopefully I can get back to Loftus Road sooner rather than later."

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              Leroy Fer regrets leaving Loftus Road after a fraught season in the Premiership. "I know now that my heart lies in West London and hopefully I can get back to Loftus Road sooner rather than later."

Is this for real? Dead stupid to make such a statement with one year left on his contract, we will not be able to pay his wages..

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                                Leroy Fer regrets leaving Loftus Road after a fraught season in the Premiership. "I know now that my heart lies in West London and hopefully I can get back to Loftus Road sooner rather than later."
                                A joke.

QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X