Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

I highlighted a few days ago that one of our weakest parts of the field for goals since god knows when is midfield. They collectively have been very poor at goalscoring for years no matter who we've had in there
    Luongo was scoring a few towards the end of last season, but so far this time around he seems either unfit, disinterested or both.

Time is passing and we are still awaiting even 1 loan signing today.

1 more day to go.
    Last edited by stanistheman; 30-08-2018, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• What do you mean non-scoring midfielders ? 5 of our 7 goals this season have come from there !!

Comment

Yes i know, time we looked at that when we're scouting players. Other teams seem to constantly bring in good midfield goalscorers or seem to produce them. Our playing style seems to have changed to want more defensive style players instead. Time we became an attacking side again and let our opponents worry about us.
        Yes, Isn`t, it , and that`s what made me start the thread about our 75/75 team the other day. I don`t think we will find a new Gerry Francis in this window, but we have to start searching for our long lost identity sooner, rather than later. Imo, that is....

QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• He scored 6, Scowen 1 and Freeman 5, no where near good enough to help out under firing strikers. Wingers need to help out more with goals too

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            What do you mean non-scoring midfielders ? 5 of our 7 goals this season have come from there !!
            Bout time too. But i did mean as a whole over the last 4/5 years

Comment

• We ain't getting Tommy elphic gone to hull

Comment

He scored 6, Scowen 1 and Freeman 5, no where near good enough to help out under firing strikers. Wingers need to help out more with goals too
                Agreed!

QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

He scored 6, Scowen 1 and Freeman 5, no where near good enough to help out under firing strikers. Wingers need to help out more with goals too
                  That's true, but a lot of those 6 came in the 2nd half of the season, which is why I am expecting him to add goals to his game.

Comment

• Hopefully a slightly different role will give him more time in the attacking part of our side, been far too defensive minded the last couple of years.

Comment

• sylla off to turkey?????

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...0Xz8mc.twitter

Comment

• Surely that’s all the ins done now. Window shuts at 5

Comment

• So we think it's good to send players out and bring only one in????

Comment

• We got 3 decent loans in,obviously it would have been better if we got another couple in but in the circumstances we have done pretty good in this window

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              So we think it's good to send players out and bring only one in????
                              Where did we only bring one in?

Comment

• Not sure we have brought enough in as this is effectively our January window and a keeper should have been signed.

Comment

Working...
                                X