Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Insider View Post

So Steve actually said we are after a Defender and a defensive midfielder or is this just your preference mate?
    Purely my preference on the cdm Insider. I believe earlier in the week he did say we were after another defender. No mention of midfielders though.

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
      is there a rule to the number of loan players that can play in a single game? i swear only 3 loanees can play in the same game
      Current rules for non premiere teams : prohibited from selecting more than five loan players in their 18-man match-day squad. No borrowing more than four players a season from any one club, and no more than two over the age of 23.

Premiere League has much lower limits​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzit View Post

Current rules for non premiere teams : prohibited from selecting more than five loan players in their 18-man match-day squad. No borrowing more than four players a season from any one club, and no more than two over the age of 23.

ah right cheers for clearing that up!

Comment

• Was there not uproar when Watford got promoted with almost side made of loanees

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            Was there not uproar when Watford got promoted with almost side made of loanees
            Think that’s why the rules were changed

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzit View Post

Thank you for this. Does it mean we've reached our quota for over 23's on loan?

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Thank you for this. Does it mean we've reached our quota for over 23's on loan?
                No because they came from different clubs

Comment

• OK thanks, I see what it means now!

Comment

• So who’s next in? Crying out for a C/B. All gone quite

Comment

• All gone quiet any more coming to help the cause?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        All gone quiet any more coming to help the cause?
                        Hopefully, the calm before another storm of incomings and outgoings
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• I don’t think Anyone else will come in

Comment

• I expect 1-2 more with one hopefully being a CB and the other a midfielder.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              I don’t think Anyone else will come in
                              Not so sure westy don't think the three of them went to the derby game to pick their noses unless their targets never measured up , just get the feeling they were checking out Thorne's fitness

Comment

• Would be over moon with Thorne

Comment

Working...
                                X