Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post

Really?
    Definitely, Wells is a top quality goal scorer. I’m hoping there’s an option to buy or we’ll only have him for a season
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Under-fire Queens Park Rangers manager Steve McClaren is set to turn to Burnley striker Nahki Wells to help rescue his side from a truly miserable start to the new season according to football.london.

The former England international boss is under huge pressure after just five matches in charge of The R’s with the West London club propping up the Sky Bet Championship table with zero points from four league fixtures.

It is has now been reported that McClaren is on the verge of agreeing a deal to bring Burnley striker Wells to Loftus Road for the remainder of the current campaign. The 28-year-old Bermudan international frontman has struggled for game time with The Clarets and is thought to be available for loan.

Wells started his career in his homeland with both the Dandy Town Hornets and Bermuda Hogges before playing non-league football in England with Eccleshill United. A move to Carlisle United followed before Wells bagged 53 goals in 112 games for Bradford City. A record of 49 goals in 153 appearances for Huddersfield Town saw the player continue his legendary status across the county of Yorkshire before he joined Burnley in a reported £5 million deal 12 months ago.

During his time at Turf Moor, Wells has failed to find the back of the net, although it should be noted that the player has been fielded by The Clarets on just 10 occasions.

Wells now looks likely to attempt to continue his prolific goalscoring form in the Sky Bet Championship with QPR.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        Under-fire Queens Park Rangers manager Steve McClaren is set to turn to Burnley striker Nahki Wells to help rescue his side from a truly miserable start to the new season according to football.london.

The former England international boss is under huge pressure after just five matches in charge of The R’s with the West London club propping up the Sky Bet Championship table with zero points from four league fixtures.

It is has now been reported that McClaren is on the verge of agreeing a deal to bring Burnley striker Wells to Loftus Road for the remainder of the current campaign. The 28-year-old Bermudan international frontman has struggled for game time with The Clarets and is thought to be available for loan.

Wells started his career in his homeland with both the Dandy Town Hornets and Bermuda Hogges before playing non-league football in England with Eccleshill United. A move to Carlisle United followed before Wells bagged 53 goals in 112 games for Bradford City. A record of 49 goals in 153 appearances for Huddersfield Town saw the player continue his legendary status across the county of Yorkshire before he joined Burnley in a reported £5 million deal 12 months ago.

During his time at Turf Moor, Wells has failed to find the back of the net, although it should be noted that the player has been fielded by The Clarets on just 10 occasions.

Wells now looks likely to attempt to continue his prolific goalscoring form in the Sky Bet Championship with QPR.
        9 to go

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post

9 to go
          hahaha, we are getting there

Comment

• In all fairness to the club if they pull off these signings I would be impressed. I hope they play 4 4 2 or 3 5 2 so both play. Sort the defense out with these up top and we stay fairly confident imo.

Comment

hahaha, we are getting there
              Rangel looked ok, so down to 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                In all fairness to the club if they pull off these signings I would be impressed. I hope they play 4 4 2 or 3 5 2 so both play. Sort the defense out with these up top and we stay fairly confident imo.
                fully agree, these too strikers are exactly what we need.

we have to add a cb and a keeper, then we can look to safe midtable.

Comment

In all fairness to the club if they pull off these signings I would be impressed. I hope they play 4 4 2 or 3 5 2 so both play. Sort the defense out with these up top and we stay fairly confident imo.
                  You wouldn’t worry about the 3 in midfield? And that’s after we sort out centre back and left back

Comment

• We need a midfielder like Cattermole in aswell.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post

You wouldn’t worry about the 3 in midfield? And that’s after we sort out centre back and left back
                      It might give them a lift to be honest. They probably don’t believe to ouch in Washington and Smith right now and knowing they have two lads who can actually put the ball in the net will be a boost.

id personally go 4 4 2 anyway if we did get both and I’d drop one of the three and play wingers.

Comment

looks like we have a new striker boys..........

breaking on twitter, deal agreed for hemed

The72: EFL News@FBL72
                        NEWS: QPR set to complete loan deal for Isreal Footballer of the Year: http://the72.co.uk/114622/qpr-set-complete-loan-deal-isreal-footballer-year/ … #QPR #qprfc #bhafc

Pete O'Rourke@SportsPeteO
                        QPR have agreed a deal to sign Brighton striker Tomer Hemed on loan. #QPR #BHAFC
                        Wouldn't count yer chickens or eggs hits, que Nottingham forest or some other ####er with
                        a hi jacking

Comment

• Over the moon if we get hemed and wells but surely we have to be targeting a cb and a proper ball winning midfielder! Would be keen to give lumley a try but if we need a gk fraser forster is 3rd choice at saints now and Hughes owes us one lol a good cb option would be cameron carter vickers at spurs

Comment

It might give them a lift to be honest. They probably don’t believe to ouch in Washington and Smith right now and knowing they have two lads who can actually put the ball in the net will be a boost.

id personally go 4 4 2 anyway if we did get both and I’d drop one of the three and play wingers.
                            Hahha did someone just punch you in the arm.. Just had a fit of laughter. Ffs Qpr are making me go mad

Comment

• Another one we should be looking at is joe worrall from forest ! Not in the managers plans and would be on a very small wage

Comment

Get it done #QPR View image on Twitter
                                i see Shteeve’s ‘young side’ BS spin is working....

Comment

Working...
                                X