Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

It does mate,

Out of all the players around the world, thousands upon thousands, we a trialing a fella that has not kicked a professional ball in a year and a half, and a kid who we released 3months previous because he was deemed not good enough to warrent a contract.

It just gets worse.
    But when he kicked that ball year and a half ago what a kick

Comment

• Got more chance of getting Tonto than a Loan Ranger.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        Also we have ARIMIDE OTEH. AND OLAMIDE OTEH in the same side. Only thought we had one OTEH. Surely they mean OLAMIDE SHODIPO??
        yes... and unfortunately he got injured again and had to go off relatively early doors.

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post

yes... and unfortunately he got injured again and had to go off relatively early doors.
          Lol ffs, doesn't surprise me one bit the way things are going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

It does mate,

Out of all the players around the world, thousands upon thousands, we a trialing a fella that has not kicked a professional ball in a year and a half, and a kid who we released 3months previous because he was deemed not good enough to warrent a contract.

It just gets worse.

He is training with us while he finds another club. Still released and not being paid by QPR.

Comment

• the club is an absolute joke from the very top to the bottom,not one of the useless karnts have a farking clue of what they are doing. if we sign up Bassong( which knowing the wanchors in charge,we probably will) then club will deserve as much stick possible. There cannot be any possible way to justify even looking at him,farking useless donkey.

Comment

• James Collins? any interest?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
                  James Collins? any interest?
                  would take him over bassong, could be a nelson/dunne type. With bassong I think traore/ samba

Comment

• Queens Park Rangers could do with a bit of good news after a nightmare three day spell in which they have lost 7-1 to West Brom and 3-0 at home to Bristol City.

And Fotomac have provided exactly that. According to their report, QPR want to sign the experienced Turkish international Mehmet Topal on a season-long loan.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• One day, just one day, the word 'want' will change to ' have'.

Comment

• Hemed deal close according to Phil Spencer journo.

Year loan with a view to be perm next summer
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• I honestly don't know how these journos get all their info. Does the agent and player always come out of an interview or off a phone call and say "quick i must call a journalist to let them know whats happening or the world will panic". Why can't we just keep our business close to our chests and get it sorted quickly and efficiently

Comment

I honestly don't know how these journos get all their info. Does the agent and player always come out of an interview or off a phone call and say "quick i must call a journalist to let them know whats happening or the world will panic". Why can't we just keep our business close to our chests and get it sorted quickly and efficiently
                            Because every time the club are quite this board goes into meltdown as nobody is doing anything. TF got slagged off for communicating on social media ( admittedly not always wise) if he’d of stayed quite he would of got the same for that. Amit has been in position for a week now and still no progress, so obviously not as easy as everyone assumes

Comment

• had a look on latest free agent list,matt smith cb and fatty gabby from villa on it
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I honestly don't know how these journos get all their info. Does the agent and player always come out of an interview or off a phone call and say "quick i must call a journalist to let them know whats happening or the world will panic". Why can't we just keep our business close to our chests and get it sorted quickly and efficiently
                                Bang on Jeff, we seem to want everyone to know what we're doing just stfu and get it done ffs

Comment

Working...
                                X