No announcement yet.

Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rickson. Bournemouth have shown with a ground under 10 thousand that it can be done with a good chairman, good recruitment and a great manager. We failed on all three counts twice while in the premier league. Our demise is self inflicted through mis management of the highest order.

Comment

• Can we please get a striker in ahead of the West Brom match? Hemed...
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• You would hope the board are working on loan deals and see the urgency in the same way as the fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          You would hope the board are working on loan deals and see the urgency in the same way as the fans.
          This

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            And the QPR defence resplendent in their new away strip are holding a good line here....Rangel makes the challenge
            watched on by Rangers new signings Mick Mills & Jimmy Greenhoff
            they had walking footy at my sunday morning football club , heard they had to abandon the game last season after fisticuffs .

Comment

Rickson. Bournemouth have shown with a ground under 10 thousand that it can be done with a good chairman, good recruitment and a great manager. We failed on all three counts twice while in the premier league. Our demise is self inflicted through mis management of the highest order.
              Whilst also falling foul on FFP rules

Comment

You would hope the board are working on loan deals and see the urgency in the same way as the fans.
                Hope springs internal.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post

they had walking footy at my sunday morning football club , heard they had to abandon the game last season after fisticuffs .
                  Slow fisticuffs i take it with lots of "get me breath back" breaks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Slow fisticuffs i take it with lots of "get me breath back" breaks!!

old-timey-boxing-stance

#oldmanboxing
                    #putupyourdukes
                    #marquis of Queensburyrules
                    #putemup
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Artful. They did fall foul of ffp when securing promotion to the PL and I am sure that they have more than covered the fine by the revenue generated by staying in the league. We did a total of 3 seasons over 2 spells in the premier league and are the only West London club who have not made a success as a club. If we think this season is bad wait till next and the year after as it can only get worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

old-timey-boxing-stance

#oldmanboxing
                        #putupyourdukes
                        #marquis of Queensburyrules
                        #putemup

Love the # hits

Comment

Artful. They did fall foul of ffp when securing promotion to the PL and I am sure that they have more than covered the fine by the revenue generated by staying in the league. We did a total of 3 seasons over 2 spells in the premier league and are the only West London club who have not made a success as a club. If we think this season is bad wait till next and the year after as it can only get worse.
                          Out of interest by highlighting Bournemouth as an example to follow and advocating going back down that route and expecting owners to be willing to breach FFP. How much would you say we would have needed to overspend by and breach FFP to guarantee promotion?

Also worth keeping in mind (like anyone here who’s ever been in trouble with the law would know). Second offence sentencing is always much harsher. So if we spend beyond means and don’t get promoted we are arguably putting the club’s existence at risk. So new owners to come in and go all TF in his heyday but with smart money spending instead isnt necessarily an option

Seems to me like, you probably recognise we had our chance, blew it. That’s the way it can go in sport. But now we face a slow rebuild. But negativity for negativity’s sake in not letting go of the past will only make that journey more painful and tedious than it needs to be

Comment

• Oh isn't this about rumours of players joining? How about you guys start another ####ing thread on Ffp?

Comment

• Originally posted by Insider View Post
                              Oh isn't this about rumours of players joining? How about you guys start another ####ing thread on Ffp?
                              We could have the "Nothing Going on Here" thread including FFP, Transfers, Loans, Training Facilities and Stadium.

Comment

• Apparently Hemed was at the game tonight.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2