No announcement yet.

Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hits. He has come out today and said he was not injured yesterday like they wanted people to think. Looks certain he will move on and we are apoarently very keen. Came from a Fulham fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Ingram is worse than Green was with his feet.
      And that takes some doing. What a change yesterday from having Smithies in goal, as when ball went back to him I sat comfortably yesterday I was on edge of seat waiting for a mistake.

And why do keepers punch when they can catch

Comment

• When Smithies went was very vocal about the assumption Ingram and Lumley were ready and good enough considering their lack of experience and yesterday highlighted the improvement needed by Ingram. Made a good save in the 2nd half but with his feet will lose us points.

Comment

• It's got to the stage where we'd be happy to get Fulham's third choice keeper on loan. What has happened this club.

Comment

• Dunraven. It is sad to see and horrible to see we are the only West London club to be run as we have been as Chelsea, Fulham and Brentford have all enjoyed success and have built clubs that are progressing. Summer 2012 is the season that killed us as a club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
              It's got to the stage where we'd be happy to get Fulham's third choice keeper on loan. What has happened this club.
              Was he not there first choice keeper last year?

Comment

• He was and according to someone at their game yesterday he is not a PL keeper hence why they brough 2 in the window.

Comment

• Not viewed as a PL keeper by Fulham.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Was he not there first choice keeper last year?
                    Yeah, he was. And a good keeper too by all accounts.
                    But I'm getting flasbacks of bunking in to the cottage with my mate from Dawes Road where we'd mock fat Jim Stannard and laugh at their ####.ty wooden seats. Also back then, Brentford, to my mind, played in the Hayes and District league. Look now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                      It's got to the stage where we'd be happy to get Fulham's third choice keeper on loan. What has happened this club.
                      That is more an indictment of the Prem mate. The goalkeeper that helped them up quickly sidelined in their £100m trolley dash.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

That is more an indictment of the Prem mate. The goalkeeper that helped them up quickly sidelined in their £100m trolley dash.
                        But the headlines read QPR killing football

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

And that takes some doing. What a change yesterday from having Smithies in goal, as when ball went back to him I sat comfortably yesterday I was on edge of seat waiting for a mistake.

And why do keepers punch when they can catch
                          Ingram was never gonna be as good as Smithies but hopefully will improve. So many people saying its OK for Smithies to leave but how many points has he won us over the last few years? 2 keepers need to learn fast with game time but no doubt it will cost us at least in the short term.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

That's a fair point, as we did with Green and the Brazilian. Can't see Fulham flucking it up as we did though, and they along with Brentford appear to be going places. Our foreseeable future is bleak. Financially at least and I can't yet see when it ends so here's hoping Eze, Kakay, Smyth etc are enough for now

Comment

• The Fulham keeper was their number 1 for the most of the season wasn’t he? Would be a good addition although I thought Ingram pulled of some good saves yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                The Fulham keeper was their number 1 for the most of the season wasn’t he? Would be a good addition although I thought Ingram pulled of some good saves yesterday.
                                Made plenty of mistakes Maids especially with his feet plus he contributed to their winner

Comment

Working...
                                X