• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post

The Transfer Dream Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Thankfully only 6 more days of this futile thread....and when there are rumours they get their own thread!
      i guess the people have spoken................ no more transfer rumour thread after this one. :(

will leave this here.

Football League Zone@TheFLZone
      Replying to @TheFLZone
      Stevenage have signed QPR goalkeeper Seny Dieng on loan. #StevenageFC #QPR
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

i guess the people have spoken................ no more transfer rumour thread after this one. :(

will leave this here.

Football League Zone@TheFLZone
        Replying to @TheFLZone
        Stevenage have signed QPR goalkeeper Seny Dieng on loan. #StevenageFC #QPR
        #endofanera

Comment

• The72Aston Villa midfielder Gary Gardner (22) during the EFL Sky Bet Championship match between Brighton and Hove Albion and Aston Villa at the American Express Community Stadium, Brighton and Hove, England on 18 November 2016. Photo by Bennett Dean.
          ASTON VILLA Bolton Wanderers, QPR and West Brom target Aston Villa midfielder

by HARRY MAIL on AUG 4, 2018
          Aston Villa midfielder Gary Gardner (22) during the EFL Sky Bet Championship match between Brighton and Hove Albion and Aston Villa at the American Express Community Stadium, Brighton and Hove, England on 18 November 2016. Photo by Bennett Dean. Aston Villa midfielder Gary Gardner is a target for Bolton Wanderers, QPR and West Bromwich Albion, according to Sky Sports.

All three of the clubs being linked are keen to bolster their squad with a couple of new signings before the transfer window shuts next Thursday.

Aston Villa could offload Gardner as he has fallen down the pecking order at Villa Park. He spent last season on loan to Barnsley but could not prevent them from being relegated from the Championship.

The 26-year-old joined Aston Villa as a youngster in 2005 and has been with them since. Gardner rose though the youth ranks at Villa Park along with his brother, Craig, who now plays for Birmingham City.

Gardner has played 46 times for Villa so far in his career and has mainly obtained first-team experience out on loan. He has spent time at Coventry City, Sheffield Wednesday, Brighton and Hove Albion, Nottingham Forest and most recently Barnsley so far in his career.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Having watched today I don’t think defence is priority especially with Hall and Furlong to return.

I would divert any money we have on getting a midfielder who breaks lines and gets into the box and striker

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              Having watched today I don’t think defence is priority especially with Hall and Furlong to return.

I would divert any money we have on getting a midfielder who breaks lines and gets into the box and striker
              i think we need a cb with some pace otherwise we'll be caught out. leistner looked quality manifest though. i like lynch but hes not good enough alomgside leistener

Comment

• Like I said at least a dozen times last season,. we need a midfielder who has got physical present. We are far too leightweight in that area.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                  Like I said at least a dozen times last season,. we need a midfielder who has got physical present. We are far too leightweight in that area.
                  mass and scowen were brilliant in that department last season though, they've just gotta grow into it and find their feet this season is all. if they do then we'll be fine, eze looked good on the ball and all we need is a new more mobile striker and pacey cb

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post

mass and scowen were brilliant in that department last season though, they've just gotta grow into it and find their feet this season is all. if they do then we'll be fine, eze looked good on the ball and all we need is a new more mobile striker and pacey cb
                    I saw the match on QPR + today. I thought they got a bit outmuscled at times, but like you imply it is early door yet.

QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Gary gardner would be a complete waste of our limited resources,we have enough midfielders at the club,surely the clubs priorities have to be striker & centre half.

Comment

• Can we change the thread title to the Summer Transfer & Twitter B0llox Thread 2018/19.?

Comment

• [QUOTE=acricketer;n2476250]Can we change the thread title to the Summer Transfer & Twitter B0llox Thread 2018/19.?

[/QUOT

If you’ve got nothing constructive to put I don’t see the point of putting this crap up.

Comment

• Would try for Danny Ward from Cardiff on loan for the season

Comment

• Former QPR defender Nedum Onouha is being linked with a move to Bolton Wanderers. #bwfc #qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Former QPR defender Nedum Onouha is being linked with a move to Bolton Wanderers. #bwfc #qpr
                                Sums it up really. I'll bet they'll pay him less than we offered him to stay here as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X