Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How the chuffing hell can Forest afford to pay £13.2m for a permi and a loan signing? FFP my bullet hole....

    Comment


    • Why what have they done?

      Comment


      • Preston defender Paul Huntington

        Comment


        • According to the Sun we are interested in 30yr old Paul Huntington a CB from Preston. Has 1yr left on his contract and we have meant to have offered £1m on a cut- price deal.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
            According to the Sun we are interested in 30yr old Paul Huntington a CB from Preston. Has 1yr left on his contract and we have meant to have offered £1m on a cut- price deal.
            30 year old? I want a young team


            !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by qpr View Post

              30 year old? I want a young team
              Take what you get

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                Take what you get
                Why?


                !!! Grant Hall is brilliant !!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by qpr View Post

                  30 year old? I want a young team
                  We need to mix experience with youth. Won't get anywhere with a team of kids.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

                  Ebere Eze - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 2
                  Pawel Wszolek - 2
                  Luke Freeman - 2
                  Joel Lynch - 1
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 1
                  Matt Smith - 1
                  Massimo Luongo - 1
                  Toni Leistner - 1
                  Geoff Cameron - 1

                  Summer Transfers 2018

                  IN
                  Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel, Tomer Hemed (loan), Nakhi Wells (loan), Geoff Cameron (loan).

                  OUT
                  Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan), Ryan Manning (loan), Conor Washington.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    How the chuffing hell can Forest afford to pay £13.2m for a permi and a loan signing? FFP my bullet hole....
                    Plenty of money flying around at Forest, and Derby it seems. FFP only counts for QPR apparently

                    Derby County and Nottingham Forest are set to battle it out to sign Peterborough United striker Jack Marriott. #dcfc #nffc #pufc

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

                      Plenty of money flying around at Forest, and Derby it seems. FFP only counts for QPR apparently

                      Derby County and Nottingham Forest are set to battle it out to sign Peterborough United striker Jack Marriott. #dcfc #nffc #pufc
                      Let's hope he's another Washington!

                      Comment


                      • Is 30old now?? What were Clint, Nelson and Derry then when we got them geriatrics

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

                          We need to mix experience with youth. Won't get anywhere with a team of kids.
                          That's what Alan Hanson said!!!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            Is 30old now?? What were Clint, Nelson and Derry then when we got them geriatrics
                            very good point

                            Comment


                            • Forest just made double signing of two Benfica players...one £13mill ...yes £13mill and the other on loan with
                              a view to a perm, and prob a loan fee too.......

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Forest just made double signing of two Benfica players...one £13mill ...yes £13mill and the other on loan with
                                a view to a perm, and prob a loan fee too.......
                                Crazy money for a mid table team, FFP? Nah itís only us!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X