Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer transfer and twitter Loan Window rumour thread 18/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Erm nothing about us then!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
      Erm nothing about us then!
      "Reportedly" not.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
        Erm nothing about us then!
        Can't find f-all Jeff. Either we have bunged up all the leaks or mac's trying to work out
        how to buy half a dozen championship standard footballers for for 200

        Comment


        • So we're looking for better than free transfers then lol

          Comment


          • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

            Can't find f-all Jeff. Either we have bunged up all the leaks or mac's trying to work out
            how to buy half a dozen championship standard footballers for for 200
            I know dave its so quiet, good or bad thing? Normally this time of year we are unindated with rumours, oh well wait & see.

            Comment


            • Someone mentioned we were interested in this fella.
              Seems he ain't interested in us


              Brighton defender Connor Goldson is also expected to arrive in Glasgow this week to complete his 3m switch to Rangers.

              Gerrard is determined to install a strong spine to his side and adding another imposing centre-back would be key.

              Comment


              • A QPR RUMOUR !!!!!!!!!!!!

                Probably ######## as it's hitc site

                Swansea City and Queens Park Rangers are ready to battle it out for Ostersunds FK attacker Hosam Aiesh, HITC Sport understands.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  A QPR RUMOUR !!!!!!!!!!!!

                  Probably ######## as it's hitc site

                  Swansea City and Queens Park Rangers are ready to battle it out for Ostersunds FK attacker Hosam Aiesh, HITC Sport understands.
                  Yes just seen that dave, but with there ex manager just taken over at Swansea weve probably got no hope! But it is HITC & what the #### have they got right! Still as you said its a Rumour!

                  Comment


                  • Is he any good?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                      Is he any good?
                      If we get him, no. If they get him he's the new Salah.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by acricketer View Post

                        If we get him, no. If they get him he's the new Salah.
                        That'd be funny if it wasn't true
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

                        Ebere Eze - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 2
                        Pawel Wszolek - 2
                        Luke Freeman - 2
                        Joel Lynch - 1
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 1
                        Matt Smith - 1
                        Massimo Luongo - 1
                        Toni Leistner - 1
                        Geoff Cameron - 1

                        Summer Transfers 2018

                        IN
                        Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel, Tomer Hemed (loan), Nakhi Wells (loan), Geoff Cameron (loan).

                        OUT
                        Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan), Ryan Manning (loan), Conor Washington.

                        Comment


                        • And his shoulder injury would put him out for a season, playing in 3 weeks though with them

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

                            Yes just seen that dave, but with there ex manager just taken over at Swansea weve probably got no hope! But it is HITC & what the #### have they got right! Still as you said its a Rumour!
                            Graham Potter? Was announced yesterday wasn't he?

                            That will be an interesting one to see as he's long been touted as the best English manager outside of the football league. Pretty hard thing to quantify when the guy has spent his whole managerial career (8 seasons I think) managing in Sweden. It's probably about the same level as conference football in terms of standard. Who knows though, he might tun out to be a great appointment, he did very well with Ostersund.
                            Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
                            Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

                            Comment


                            • QPR, Reading and Charlton all interested in recently released Arsenal youngster Tafari Moore. #QPR #RFC #Royals #CAFC

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                QPR, Reading and Charlton all interested in recently released Arsenal youngster Tafari Moore. #QPR #RFC #Royals #CAFC
                                Right back, we actually need one of them. From Brent and played for us as a youth apparently. Was on loan at Wycombe last season.
                                Co-Founder of the Dubai R's
                                Follow me on Twitter @Tarbie82

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X