Oh Dear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Got be asking questions of Penrice too. Does he know what remit he’s working too as everyone he’s thrown up has been Out of reach by the sounds of it
    Beat me to that west. If we ain’t signing anyone why have penrice and co. May as well let Ramsey scout for kids imo. Also are we paying Ollie for last year of his salary ? I genuinely believe TF getting back what he can which I don’t blame him for he threw a dice and lost big time. Now we paying for the clubs incompetence

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Is he still working for us he dug some gems over the last 18 months westy ? What's the point of us having a scouting system if we aren't going to act on it
      I was about to say same thing. Would be interesting to see what he’s looking at in comparison to what we have to spend

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Where's his constorium ??
        Up QPRmarcs ####

Comment

Got be asking questions of Penrice too. Does he know what remit he’s working too as everyone he’s thrown up has been Out of reach by the sounds of it
          I have been thinking exactly the same. He came in with a big fanfare and what has he subsequently achieved? We failed to sign anybody in January, 1player this time, not able to sign anybody next time, surely he's a waste of money

Comment

I was about to say same thing. Would be interesting to see what he’s looking at in comparison to what we have to spend
            Personally I’d of taken Freeman cash and signed Marcus Maddison bit more direct and scores more goals.

Comment

By the time next febuary comes, it will have been 3 transfer windows with only 1 freebie perm signing being made. Absolutely no point in shelling out a quarter of a million per year to have a dof. Get rid.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I have spent more on season tickets than the club have paid transfer fees in the last year!

Comment

We were linked with Niche Kebabs

Comment

Will be interesting to hear what the club have to say about this lack of activity. I'm sure the manager must be pissed off. I'm sure he wasn't told he would start the season with a weaker squad than when he signed.

Comment

Tricky little winger..

Comment

Hits you should become chairman as you hit the nail on the head time we splash out again the uk will be part of the eu again

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                          I don't understand what people don't get, we are farking skint.
                          We all get were skint but they were some good freebies out there and we must have def freed up some wage room

Comment

Selling Freeman wouldnt have bothered me if the money was used to a solid CB and CF with the cash. Previous managers have not liked loan signings due to a perceived lack of committment......?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                              Selling Freeman wouldnt have bothered me if the money was used to a solid CB and CF with the cash. Previous managers have not liked loan signings due to a perceived lack of committment......?

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                                I have spent more on season tickets than the club have paid transfer fees in the last year!
                                your better man than me 73 after Derby away with no striker I stopped going. Be interesting how fans react come Saturday which I am going too.

Comment

Working...
                                X