No announcement yet.

Team v Sheffield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not great really,slightly unlucky not to get a point but we need a striker otherwise we will be in real trouble

Comment

• How long til someone does a McClaren out and why not keep Ollie thread?

Comment

• I don't understand why BOS took all the space out from Bidwell.

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post

Yeah.

although it’s clear we need reinforcements. A decent central defender, a striker and some experience.

a better ref wouldn’t hurt though
          Spot on. we are far to leightweight in midfield against teams like Sheffield Utd and Preston.

QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

• I still can’t work out what the pen was for!
            The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

Spot on. we are far to leightweight in midfield against teams like Sheffield Utd and Preston.
              Actually I’d say it’s more out attacking players who seem light weight in the tackle. Skilful though. Don’t think midfield is an issue. Also pleased with Ingram. Couple of really good saves.

Comment

• Here's the tale of the tape from today. Toni and Kakay solid; Lynch inconsistent; Bidwell a non-factor. Freeman disappeared in second half, Mass much of the game. Love Eze, Smyth and Bright need more game time. NEVER again play Conor; that's insane. Consider bringing Chair onto first team; only real playmaker out there right now is Eze.

Comment

• Thought Ingram pulled off some blinding saves. Eze always looking to create something but sometimes coming too deep, probably through frustration. Ended up being hit and hope with virtually all the balls forward going straight to Sheff utd players. We need to be smarter than that. Need reinforcements on loan.

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                    Actually I’d say it’s more out attacking players who seem light weight in the tackle. Skilful though. Don’t think midfield is an issue. Also pleased with Ingram. Couple of really good saves.
                    Who knows? I don`t really know why we suddenly switched off. When we scored, it looked like we thought we had won the match. It`s the mentality..
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Without a doubt, Eze is our best player. I lost count how many shots he had on goal, apart from the goal itself. Kakay and Freeman did their part as well, Leistner looks solid. In midfield, we are too light. Luongo is not half the player he was last season, and that's a big worry. We need additions in defence and a good striker, otherwise, we will struggle. Ingram should have caught the ball, not punching it. Its were the goal came from. On some occasions, he was too much overconfident.

Comment

• i take it this is the match thread, will post this here, a stat for all of todays games............

EFL Stats@EFLStats
                        EFL Championship top teams – GW2
                        Successful dribbles
                        1 QPR 16 #qpr
                        2 Aston Villa 14 #avfc
                        = Reading 14 #readingfc
                        = Derby County 14 #dcfc
                        5 Middlesbrough 11 #boro
                        6 Preston 11 #pnefc#eflst
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• EFL Stats‏ @EFLStats 6m6 minutes ago

More
                          EFL Championship top teams – GW2 Completed passes 1 Preston North End 450 #pnefc 2 Norwich City 427 #ncfc 3 Sheffield Wednesday 423 #swfc 4 Bristol City 421 #bristolcityfc 5 Brentford 376 #brentfordfc 6 QPR 355 #

Comment

• Pass accuracy % 1 Preston North End 83% #pnefc 2 QPR 81% #qprfc 3 Norwich City 80% #ncfc = Sheffield Wednesday 80% #swfc 5 Brentford 79% #brentfordfc 6 Blackburn Rovers 75% #rovers

Comment

• EFL Stats‏ @EFLStats 46m46 minutes ago

More
                              EFL Championship top teams – GW2 Shots on target 1 Norwich City 10 #ncfc 2 Leeds United 7 #lufc = WBA 7 #wba = Swansea 7 #swans 5 Aston Villa 6 #avfc = QPR 6 #qprfc = Sheffield Wednesday 6 #swfc

Comment

• Never a penalty in a million years. Horrendous set of officials and the penalty summed them up perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                                X