X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team v Sheffield

Same team but with Sylla?

Manning will start ahead of BOS.
    I think SMc will go with Smith despite the lack of end product against Preston. Sheff Utd will be another match.

Comment

Ingram
      Kakay BFG Lynch Bidwell
      Wzsolek Luongo Freeman Manning
      Smith Symth

Can go 4231 if we're getting creamed in midfield with Luongo and Manning dropping back and Smyth going out left.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        Ingram
        Kakay BFG Lynch Bidwell
        Smith Symth

Can go 4231 if we're getting creamed in midfield with Luongo and Manning dropping back and Smyth going out left.
        Yep.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We need to go for them on Saturday they are there for the taking I’d start with same team as we did at Preston

Comment

Ingram
            Kakay BFG Lynch Bidwell
            Smith Symth

I cant see Scowen getting dropped so perhaps Freeman will play on the left
            but I think it will be unchanged unless forced by sale or injury.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              Same team but with Sylla?
              I don't rate Sylla as much as some others do, but it's early in the season and I think it'd be worth giving him a shot. I just don't think he'd offer much improvement. Happy to be proved wrong

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I cant see Scowen getting dropped so perhaps Freeman will play on the left
                but I think it will be unchanged unless forced by sale or injury.
                You're right. He'll persevere. Scowen was pants Sat. He'll start the same team. He shouldn't. Even if Freeman's not effective out wide. I sometimes despair of football managers. I know Jack S hit, tbh, but I know Smith is better playing in a two and Freeman better in the middle sometimes drifting wide.

Comment

Eze injured? Must have missed that one.....

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                    Eze injured? Must have missed that one.....
                    He's on my bench. Team and all that

Comment

He's on my bench. Team and all that
                      I reckon he's another who could play alongside the big man in a 2, plenty of scraps to live off. Sylla can do it, Smyth can do it, Eze could do it. CW can't do it.......

Problem is, SMac has to grasp that nettle. No point in playing Smith as a 1 up. No point at all.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

I reckon he's another who could play alongside the big man in a 2, plenty of scraps to live off. Sylla can do it, Smyth can do it, Eze could do it. CW can't do it.......

Problem is, SMac has to grasp that nettle. No point in playing Smith as a 1 up. No point at all.
                        Yep. Happy with Eze in that role. Think Smyth could do some harrying thought, hence my picking him. When he's played up with Smith we've done well. Cardiff at home; the game we went 4 up in. Need to play together consistently, mind.

Comment

You're right. He'll persevere. Scowen was pants Sat. He'll start the same team. He shouldn't. Even if Freeman's not effective out wide. I sometimes despair of football managers. I know Jack S hit, tbh, but I know Smith is better playing in a two and Freeman better in the middle sometimes drifting wide.
                          On Satuday It seemed like Harry wanted Eze to position himself closer to Matt Smith.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

I get playing one up top away but at home need to be playing someone off big smith

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post

On Satuday It seemed like Harry wanted Eze to position himself closer to Matt Smith.
                              Harry who?

Comment

Working...
                              X