X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wormholt
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Good call the Richmond ,havn`t been there for ages , dont have a garden as well do they ?
    benches out the front sectioned off for smokers and drinkers, including match days. big screen inside and plenty other screens for football and other sports.good crowd of qpr back in there after the game as well.

Leave a comment:

• Impey0711
    replied
    The askew and stewart arms serve in glass

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Good call the Richmond ,havn`t been there for ages , dont have a garden as well do they ?

Leave a comment:

• wormholt
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post
    Anyone know any pubs around Bush where they still sell you lager in a glass ,glass on matchdays ?
    I`m just sick of paying £5 plus for a Peroni and getting it in a plastic glass ,like we can`t be trusted to not glass each other ! Bull in Westfield is the only one i can think of , and its a bit soulless in there ( and at nearer £6 a pint its crazy expensive ) . Everywhere else i can think of goes plastic when we`re at home.
    the Richmond in shepherds bush road, and the askew, junction askew road and uxbridge road.

Leave a comment:

• HertsHoops
    replied
    Shepherd and Conningham

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    What about the C&S? Or the one down Goldhawk Rd opposite the petrol station? Forgot the name
    O Donohues isn`t it ? Dunno mate ive not been in either for a while , at least the C and S has a beer garden though , as long as Saturday aint like today !

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    What about the C&S? Or the one down Goldhawk Rd opposite the petrol station? Forgot the name

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by corbray View Post
    the green sometimes does it in glasses but its at least got a decent atmosphere and is reasonably priced
    Didnt realise that ,last time we was in there i`m sure they were plastic ,might have a look in there on Saturday

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    the green sometimes does it in glasses but its at least got a decent atmosphere and is reasonably priced

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    started a topic QPR pubs /Glass glasses

QPR pubs /Glass glasses

Anyone know any pubs around Bush where they still sell you lager in a glass ,glass on matchdays ?
    I`m just sick of paying £5 plus for a Peroni and getting it in a plastic glass ,like we can`t be trusted to not glass each other ! Bull in Westfield is the only one i can think of , and its a bit soulless in there ( and at nearer £6 a pint its crazy expensive ) . Everywhere else i can think of goes plastic when we`re at home.
Working...
X