Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else suddenly become very pessimistic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else suddenly become very pessimistic?

I'm not a positive person but the only two bits of good news so far have been the contract signed by Eze, and the return to WATRB of Facto! Will we sign anyone (other than crap) today or on loan until the end of August? I have my doubts. As of today think it will be a remarkable achievement if we stay up.

Originally posted by bushkangaroo View Post
    I'm not a positive person but the only two bits of good news so far have been the contract signed by Eze, and the return to WATRB of Facto! Will we sign anyone (other than crap) today or on loan until the end of August? I have my doubts. As of today think it will be a remarkable achievement if we stay up.
    Very hard to disagree.

Comment

worst I've felt for a season and determined that it wont get me down (more important things in life) - our only hope is that Les, Tony etc have a few things lined up. The lack of communication to fans is alarming.

Comment

First season in a long while where avoiding relegation is a good season. We are scraping around trying to do loan or scrounge free transfers from anywhere. You could not make these last 7 years up and it will only get worse under a owner that we never hear from and a chairman who is a total ########ter.

Comment

Think to need to see how we look at end of the month. We could surprise people if we get a couple of good loan signings in

Comment

If you've got half a brain you've got to be concerned if not youre burying your head in the sand

Comment

James mate. We should not be reliant on if we get loans in.

Comment

The doom mongers thread. Oh did you hear the world was gonna end tomorrow. Ffs stop crying we've only played one game. How can you possibly tell we're gonna have a bad season after one game.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                  The doom mongers thread. Oh did you hear the world was gonna end tomorrow. Ffs stop crying we've only played one game. How can you possibly tell we're gonna have a bad season after one game.
                  Just look at our current squad.

Comment

Not one of your best posts Jef don't tell me you haven't got a nagging feeling at the back of head nobody has posted any doom yet , but as I said there is reason for concern !

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Just look at our current squad.
                      We lost 1-0 away to a team who just missed out on the play-offs last season....Hard to gauge right now

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                        James mate. We should not be reliant on if we get loans in.
                        How are we supposed to pay without selling someone?

Comment

You cannot run the first team hoping to loan players. Trade people for good money and reinvest. Brentford being an example.

Comment

T F tweets all offers for Freeman have been rejected we are trying to strengthen the squad , well wasn't we all told the position we are in we have to sell to buy , didn't someone say the fans have get used to selling players who was that ?? Ah yes Les wasn't it ? Not doom mongering but it's hard to believe a word that comes out of the club

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                              Not one of your best posts Jef don't tell me you haven't got a nagging feeling at the back of head nobody has posted any doom yet , but as I said there is reason for concern !
                              I just think you're all over reacting. And you say nobody has posted any doom. The board has been full of it for the last few weeks. Back in May everyone was positive even with the current squad. Go back and look. How do you know we won't finish comfortably in mid table. We have good keepers and we let two defenders go of note. Robinson although he played well only played 3/4 of a season out of 4 and our captain hasn't even found a club yet. It's nowhere as bad as you think.

Comment

Working...
                              X