A Year in a Day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Year in a Day...

Thursday may be one of the biggest days for QPR in quite a long time, and if not handled deftly the season is not the only thing in jeopardy as the fans would ponder open revolt. The three markers are now obvious: (1) A striker, seasoned or new; (2) Another defender to deepen the ranks given the injuries to Furlong and Hall; (3) Luke Freeman. If we lose Freeman tomorrow, and do not recruit two new players we should justly question ANY commitment to short term success coming from management. On the other hand, keep Freeman and fill the squad with two promising recruits and the restless will become less restive and the doubters more doubted.

Calm down and carry on.

Comment

Open Revolt??
      Most people understand the predicament we are in and will support the club.
      That's my belief and intention.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Open Revolt??
        Most people understand the predicament we are in and will support the club.
        That's my belief and intention.
        Leave it out , unless we sign Harry Kane , i`m gonna set light to my kids Jude the Cat and cut out all my Rangers tattoos with a rusty spoon , and if i`m forced into this action there`s only three people to blame Bungle ,Evil Les and Bungle , f uck it ,this is bang on ....
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

That last post was hilarious. Let's see what Thursday brings...may be as exciting as the rest of the season

Comment

We all know Thursday wont bring much except ...Friday . . and no one will be " pondering " anything , let alone " open revolt "
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Open revolt? Leave it out . Some of us are actually SUPPORTERS of QPR and in such SUPPORT the team through thick and thin. Lets have it right weve been looked genuine turmoil straight in the face and come out the other side on more than one occasion. Lets just see how the team get on shall we and not all go into panic mode every 5 minutes. TF has been active again on ####ter this morning saying Freemans not for Sale. FYI

Comment

Get in Huddersfield centre back, Chris Martin and a physical midifielder but lose freeman. Not sure that would be too bad.

Comment

Nothing will happen today.

Comment

Working...
                  X