FFP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFP

Cannot get my head around this. We have been punished and fined for breaching FFP. Doesn’t matter how rich the owners are, they cannot bank role signings/wages over a rolling 3 year loss of £39m.
    How then are Villa , Forest et al able to make the multi million pound signings, I appreciate they have new owners and investments but they still have to adhere to the same rules we are trying to abide by. Or is it 5hit or bust for them this season - only 3 can get promoted

Same as us, they can have x amount of losses over 3 years. If they bugger it up then they get fined, embargoed etc. Forest have already had this happen.

Comment

http://www.worldfootball.net/attenda...p-2017-2018/1/

thats how buddy

Comment

So a new and bigger stadium when it comes to capacity i.e. can solve our problem then?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
          Aren't our ticket prices higher than anyone else's though? I must admit I haven't checked but often hear people moaning that they are. So you cannot base it only on attendance figures.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            So a new and bigger stadium when it comes to capacity i.e. can solve our problem then?
            only if we can fill it
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post

only if we can fill it
              Yepp, I know. Hence we have to find the best location, in that respect. The Linford Christie stadium is often mentioned, so I hope this is an option which tick many, if not all boxes?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

How long have we known about FFP.? It's been settled. Hundreds of posts have questioned it and explained it. It's basic premise is well established and now accepted.

WTF do we have another cretinous thread from a lazy limited intellect with basic googling skills dragging up an old trope because they need a lobotomy to make life manageable.

I thank you.

Comment

The only thing that's been established is that Derby are exempt
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    You need to type that slower.

Comment

In your mind apparently. #peabrain

Comment

When we breached the FFP - who were responsible about knowing these things? Is it the DOF:s duty? CEO:s? I know the owners has responsibility but whose duty was it knowing these things? You can`t do much worse at any workplace if you missed it.

Comment

Where will the money come from, and over what period?

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                            When we breached the FFP - who were responsible about knowing these things? Is it the DOF:s duty? CEO:s? I know the owners has responsibility but whose duty was it knowing these things? You can`t do much worse at any workplace if you missed it.
                            i would guess beard must have known that we were way out of our depth... in truth, it's virtually impossible to believe that the owners, red chap etc didn't know - if they didn't know, then they were just about the only people in the country who didn't.

Comment

it is a bit baffling (assuming that they weren't allowed to get away with the kind of stuff that we tried to pull)...

2017 loss £7.1m
                              2016 loss £27.2m
                              2015 loss £13.0m

rolling 3-year loss £47.3m, but no embargo.

Comment

Working...
                              X