No announcement yet.

X Block /Loft Boys group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Saturday was first time I really heard new section making noise and it’s welcome. Was good to hear them

Comment

well i remember when the LOFT was the end to be in the club should make the LOFT the singers end, end of all these separate sections of the ground doesn't help the atmosphere in the ground at all

Comment

Originally posted by bedfontranger View Post
        well i remember when the LOFT was the end to be in the club should make the LOFT the singers end, end of all these separate sections of the ground doesn't help the atmosphere in the ground at all
        The club making the Lower Loft the family stand and the Upper Loft members only - combined with the ridiculous ticket price structure in both - is something that should be cast aside as pressing priority.

​​​

Comment

Originally posted by bedfontranger View Post

I agree and disagree in the same breath.

Having singers split all around the ground doesn't work as it is diluted.

Having Q and R bits that make noise plus the Y/X bit making noise makes it louder once all singing in tandem.More of a wrap around effect.

Comment

I'd give the Y block a go but I would almost certainly bet if I started a song, no fcker would join in !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              I'd give the Y block a go but I would almost certainly bet if I started a song, no fcker would join in !
              Was picking up on Saturday there mate

Think having upper loft as members only must kill sales as what if you sit there and want bring a mate

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Was picking up on Saturday there mate

Think having upper loft as members only must kill sales as what if you sit there and want bring a mate
                I normally get tickets for my mate - always an empty seats in the upper to choose from around me (not because of me by the way) !

Comment

Working...
                X