X Block /Loft Boys group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldR View Post
    It won't work the way they or some wanted.

We've never had an edgy support like Millwall, Birmingham or Chelsea but we have never fallen into the divvy support of Palace or Fulham either.

Most people just want to have a few beers and go to the match. If there's something to sing about they will, if there isn't they won't. Also, as I and others have said on numerous occasions, there is nothing out of the ordinary with our atmosphere. Games against some teams will have an amazing atmosphere, games against others won't unless there is something at stake. That's the way it's always been and nothing will change.

My advice to The Loft Boys is cast aside any hopes that we're the next Crystal Palace - also known as the Always Ultras in some circles - and just go with the flow.

​​
    Palace never had " divvy support " theyve taken it to us many times,probably more than weve brought it to them, 82 fa cup for example , Palace are like us an unfashionable club and they have many good lads ,you cant chuck them in with fulham
    Not blowing smoke up their a rse , but im from South London and Palace are no mugs
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

My advice to The Loft Boys is cast aside any hopes that we're the next Crystal Palace - also known as the Always Ultras in some circles - and just go with the flow.

​​

My advise to the Loft Boys is ignore OldR
      , and enjoy going to Rangers ,crank up the atmosphere as much as you can,,and get behind our club through thick and thin, Bring the noise ..............

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

Palace never had " divvy support " theyve taken it to us many times,probably more than weve brought it to them, 82 fa cup for example , Palace are like us an unfashionable club and they have many good lads ,you cant chuck them in with fulham
        Not blowing smoke up their a rse , but im from South London and Palace are no mugs
        Very similar to us mate I agree. Nothing like the Hugos.

Comment

, and enjoy going to Rangers ,crank up the atmosphere as much as you can,,and get behind our club through thick and thin, Bring the noise ..............
          Agree mate keep trying fellas. My only concern is the plan seems to be just get everyone who wants to sing in one area but it’s not made much difference. Need two or three easy snappy songs that everyone can dive in on. Qpr F.C. from the white city would be one. It’s essy and loud

Comment

I'm from a part of South East London where they have a different opinion about how Divvy Palace fans are or aren't!

Comment

Of course I should be ignored. It's a free country and providing they don't start to threaten other supporters or acting in a manner which causes problems or embarrassment for the rest of us then they can do what they want.

However, as I said, most people just want to have a few pints and go to the match so they may struggle to find enough people to make it successful.

Comment

[QUOTE=OldR;n2478688]Always Ultras - go with the flow.
                Rs humour, nothing like it.

Comment

I'm from a part of South East London where they have a different opinion about how Divvy Palace fans are or aren't!
                  Charlton ?

Comment

Charlton ?
                    Wash your mouth out!!!

I'm from just near the Old Kent Road.

Comment

Wash your mouth out!!!

I'm from just near the Old Kent Road.
                      To be fair though ,most people ive met from OKR/Bermondsey think everyone is divvy except for Wall !

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Spent the entire match with his back to the pitch.
                        We've all been there mate.....

Comment

To be fair though ,most people ive met from OKR/Bermondsey think everyone is divvy except for Wall !
                          That's a fair point ;-)

Comment

Divvy palace fan here, I'd come on to ask where the best place in the ground to get tickets is. Looking to go to the Bristol City game on Tuesday. Ideally I'd like to stand. Could anyone offer some advice?

To through my two cents in on your earlier discussion. If I asked most of my mates whats their second favorite London club, they are likely to say QPR. Loftus Road is my favorite away ground but I've never been in the home end. Most palace fans take the "ultras" with a pinch of salt, they are mostly kids take themselves far too seriously, but we were all young once and do help create an amazing atmosphere, as do others in the ground.

Fulham's support is dreadful. Plastic clappers and neutral zones. I'm not sure I agree with our comparison to them. Although they are very friendly.

Comment

Nothing wrong with plastic clappers. Have you ever tried clapping with a plate of Sushi in your hand,

Comment

Originally posted by Divvy View Post
                                Divvy palace fan here, I'd come on to ask where the best place in the ground to get tickets is. Looking to go to the Bristol City game on Tuesday. Ideally I'd like to stand. Could anyone offer some advice?

To through my two cents in on your earlier discussion. If I asked most of my mates whats their second favorite London club, they are likely to say QPR. Loftus Road is my favorite away ground but I've never been in the home end. Most palace fans take the "ultras" with a pinch of salt, they are mostly kids take themselves far too seriously, but we were all young once and do help create an amazing atmosphere, as do others in the ground.

Fulham's support is dreadful. Plastic clappers and neutral zones. I'm not sure I agree with our comparison to them. Although they are very friendly.
                                Fulham are the most embarrassing in London now Wimbledon don't exist. Been over there with a few non QPR supporting mates to see their teams play and everyone takes the ####.

Funniest was with Millwall in 2014 when they had all bought tickets in the 'neutral' end and most went to blokes banned from buying tickets from Millwall!

Comment

Working...
                                X