X Block /Loft Boys group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X Block /Loft Boys group

Be good to hear a bit of noise from Ellerslie X/Y Block on Saturday , hopefully the Loft Boys group and the cheap season tickets in Y will see to that .........(A win would help too Steve ! )
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

I am going to be in this section. It had better be standing! Cheap seats are where people stand which is why I bought a season ticket. Sitting down at football, or gigs etc ruins it for me and sucks out my enjoyment.

Comment

Any improvement on the atmosphere? I will be back going next home game.

Comment

i could hear them from the upper loft at times, it wasn't the party atmosphere i was hoping for but it's still early days. they were all standing though so you don't have to worry about that but there's still a way to go for them to overtake r block

Comment

Hopefully they sing in tandem with the R block? If you have one song going around the ground it is better than having pockets of songs that wouldn't get heard.

Comment

Think for it to work properly you need someone down the front visible too all in the blocks orchestrating

Comment

the noise level hopefully will increase but all of y block has come out of otheer areas of the stadium so its difficult to estimate wether the noise is up or down
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                Think for it to work properly you need someone down the front visible too all in the blocks orchestrating
                Tommy Collins, he’s the man for the job

Comment

I've sat in both x and R for single games a few years back, you can't hear R from x and vice versa

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                    I've sat in both x and R for single games a few years back, you can't hear R from x and vice versa
                    Yes, that is true. I didn't hear anything from the new area from R Block where I sit.

Comment

Couldn't hear a thing in P block but then that might have been because of the bloke behind me and his Zippy like voice booming out every 5 mins.

Comment

German clubs do this sort of thing and it makes for a cracking atmosphere

Comment

Whatever happened to that fellow from the Ipswich game a few seasons back? Spent the entire match with his back to the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post

German clubs do this sort of thing and it makes for a cracking atmosphere
                            Need a confident person doing it though

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Couldn't hear a thing in P block but then that might have been because of the bloke behind me and his Zippy like voice booming out every 5 mins.
                              there is a QPR fan called zippy he's from Mackay hse on the white city estate heaven't seen him in years

Comment

Working...
                              X