Mark Hughes People Skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Hughes People Skills

The more stories you hear about this guy the more bizarre it is that he keeps getting jobs. Mark Schwarzer Just on TS saying how Hughes pied him off on deadline day for a move to Arsenal and he only found out watching sky

similar stories of him being aloof at ours and Barton, Hill and Derry scathing of him. Got be honest can’t think of a good word said about him

He was never a QPR man was never going to fit in

He was pretty dire but my hatred for redchap seems to override him. He got us in a much worse financial footing even with our promotion that had 49 players from his black book and to blame for where we're at now along with tony it pains me to say
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I get what you mean WeAre toss of a coin for me too between both

black book so true

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        I get what you mean WeAre toss of a coin for me too between both

black book so true
        Weird thing is they were complete opposites, redchap with people skills and charisma and like you say Hughes with none yet both disasters but harry edging it by some way for me

Comment

Hughes is where the rot set in, He destroyed the spirit that Warnock built within 6 months of taking over. Arrogant prick who who we gave a blank canvas to do what he wanted and he topped it off by bringing in the biggest shark of them all in Kia Jorabchin.

Comment

It all starts with Hughes! Can never forgive that man for what he did to this club

Comment

Yep Hughes fully to blame for the mess we got into, along with the board who weren't savvy enough. Whilst HR soiled his reputation too he did give me Zamora Day, so i will always have a little affection for him.

Comment

Bet Hughes cost us much more than Redknapp.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  Yep Hughes fully to blame for the mess we got into, along with the board who weren't savvy enough. Whilst HR soiled his reputation too he did give me Zamora Day, so i will always have a little affection for him.
                  Kit I take it you got wrapped up in all the emotion and I don't blame you, however Clint hill was the manager that day and its massively important you me and all rangers fans don't forget that clear fact. Harry got this club in a financial mess with the support of tony and we'd do very well to ever recover from it.

Comment

blame the man that bought into the pair of them , harry's just a blagger , but hughes is arrogant and aloof , can't stand him

Comment

WeAre. Go back to Summer 2012 and that is when it set in and Agent Hughes was the man that ruined. Just spunked dough for the sake of it with Fernandes in tow who fell for his #### hook line and sinker.

Comment

C €unt as a player, €c unt as a manager. Only difference is he was a lot better at playing than he is at managing.

“He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                        Will Danaher

Comment

Hughes is always very good to the press. Special areas with food and drink for press releases hence they love him. Harry was always good to the press and everyone got exclusive stories. both have only done
                          well because of the press.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                            Bet Hughes cost us much more than Redknapp.
                            Of course he did he was architect , and we still have years to go before we can recover from what he did to this club ,
                            on the o/p , people skills simples he ain't got any

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                              Hughes is where the rot set in, He destroyed the spirit that Warnock built within 6 months of taking over. Arrogant prick who who we gave a blank canvas to do what he wanted and he topped it off by bringing in the biggest shark of them all in Kia Jorabchin.
                              Agreed.
                              Redkrapp was a complete charlatan but Hughes began the rot and as you say destroyed any togetherness Warnock installed at the club. And to this day accepts no blame for the mess.

Comment

Working...
                              X