No announcement yet.

Mark Hughes People Skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never wanted Hughes in the first place, never right for our club and I agree he ruined us, but Redkrapp represents my biggest disappointment because I thought he would have been a perfect fit for us and the job here really found him out. He'd have walked if Zamora hadn't scored........I wonder if he ever got his knee done?

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
      Never wanted Hughes in the first place, never right for our club and I agree he ruined us, but Redkrapp represents my biggest disappointment because I thought he would have been a perfect fit for us and the job here really found him out. He'd have walked if Zamora hadn't scored........I wonder if he ever got his knee done?
      Redkrapp should have left a few days after Zamora scored. That could have been his swansong and he would have left a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        Bet Hughes cost us much more than Redknapp.
        Redknapp cost us a £40m fine..

Comment

Originally posted by OldR View Post

Redknapp cost us a £40m fine..
          Please explain how?

Comment

Please explain how?
            He was in charge when we acquired the fine and I have no doubts that he knew we'd fall soul of the new rules.

Comment

To be fair, you know what you're getting with Redknapp and he gave us a day out at Wembley we'll never forget. Hughes was an unknown and judging from what he did with Stoke, the best we could have hoped for would have been consolidation.

Comment

He was in charge when we acquired the fine and I have no doubts that he knew we'd fall soul of the new rules.
                So now you've turned it into a musical

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                  Hugh's did leave him a poisonous challis

Comment

So long and expensive contracts Hughes made had nothing to do with the fine?

Comment

So long and expensive contracts Hughes made had nothing to do with the fine?
                      Hughes played a role but Redknapp has been a manager for over 30 years and has form for over-spending to such an extent it almost caused Portsmouth to go out of business.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

So now you've turned it into a musical
                        Ha ha, that'll teach me to type during a boring telephone call!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Kit I take it you got wrapped up in all the emotion and I don't blame you, however Clint hill was the manager that day and its massively important you me and all rangers fans don't forget that clear fact. Harry got this club in a financial mess with the support of tony and we'd do very well to ever recover from it.
                          Funny it definitely says Harry Redknapp on the back of my programme and Im sure i saw him standing on the touchline barking out orders but i was very excited so must have got confused ;-)

Comment

OldR and Alan are the only posters worth a carrot on this discussion. Guess you're all as gullible as the press that also worshipped old hazza
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              OldR and Alan are the only posters worth a carrot on this discussion. Guess you're all as gullible as the press that also worshipped old hazza
                              Why because i disagree with your opinion, I'm not worth discussing it with. Thought this was a forum for different opinions, again clearly i am confused.

Comment

Who was manager when Boswinga was signed? Green? Cesar? Hoillett on a 4 yr deal? Redknapp inherited that from Hughes. We Are look up the summer of 2012 and see who was brought in and who was manager. Redknapp is a chancer but the mess at QPR was created during the time of Mark Hughes and Mike Rigg.

Comment

Working...
                                X