Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody Wolves Stewards......

Deserved a round of applause on two accounts today:

1) Three QPR fans who didn't find out the game was all-ticket were left standing outside the ground just before the Wolves game. Through the 'QPR Network' - if you were that person who not only sold them your spare ticket for £10 and then managed to get hold of another one to sell or give them then you deserve a round of applause - they managed to get two tickets, and the Wolves stewards let their ticketless kid in for free.

2) Despite all the notions that Wolves stewards wouldn't let us stand up for the whole game, they did and there were absolutely no problems.

3) Oh, and the policing was quite good too. The coppers haven't had good press the last week, but today around Molineux they were fantastic.

Oh, and we weren't bad today. We just - as usual - lacked a finishing touch and a bit of luck.

Cheers,

Alex

Alex, are you the same alex tht myself and my son chatted to on the way home from Norwich last season, if so hope you are well
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

good to hear!

few mates that are wolves and they had nothing but good to say about QPR fans today
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

"First time at Molineux!"

Best chant of the day by a country mile. Still giggling about it now....

And also the always-wonderful "Going Down, Going Down, Going Down....."

Comment

Thought both Police and stewards were great.No issues with them at all.Did not see them give any of our fans any hassle.

Saw a Policeman videoing some of the fans in the Steve Bull upper stand who were gobbing off.Especially that **** in the green shirt.

No trouble inciting songs from either fans.

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
            Best chant of the day by a country mile. Still giggling about it now....

And also the always-wonderful "Going Down, Going Down, Going Down....."
            And also 'your coming straight back down' and 'your only here for the glory'.

Comment

Was that because we were winding him up about being fat??

Comment

Originally posted by alexferguson60 View Post
                Was that because we were winding him up about being fat??
                Maybe,but i see stewards come and take a beer off a guy sitting next to him.

Comment

best chant was "first time at molinuex" pointing at the fans where we was suppose to sit and then they did get their own back from the song by singing "last time at molinuex"

Comment

That amused me too

Comment

Working...
                    X