• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah cheers for the reply 73
    My posts aren't aimed at you

See ya .....have a good life

Comment

Dave. No problem as this board should be about opinions and at the end of the day we all want a decent team to watch in the hoops

Comment

Dave your passion runs high as does mine as you are old school rangers die hard fan
        However we both need to get used too the fact that we have other fans that are ok with this situation on this board
        By venting our passion and frustrations regarding the owners appalling running of the club over some 5 yrs now possibly 10
        We cannot change where we are or how they do things at board level.
        I find it hard as do you that our club has been wrecked by these people however it is what it is
        Im now off to watch new signing Omar on X hamster

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

You really are an arrogant ######.....biggest #### on here
          Cheers dave back to showing your true colours, Mr Angry

I simply want to back the club instead of slamming it at at every opportunity. Had my fix of being down over Holloway time to give the club some support. If you don’t like that all I can say is tough

Comment

Has Tarbs left the board he was having a ding dong with Frags on Sunday night and said he was done

Comment

General. I have been very critical on here about the chairman and his running of the club and the total mis management and it concerns me that things could get even worse in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                Dave. Brentford are well run and have been selling players on for a few seasons now. Derby on the other hand have been spending for years so not sure how they get away with it. I am not sure how Wolves got away with 18 million pound players from Europe.
                Wolves got away with it because they gambled and went up. Simple as that. We could do that if we wanted. We could go out and spunk 39 million quid and roll the dice, if it backfired though we’d be up #### creek without a paddle. Personally I prefer the sustainable way the club is being run now. It’s always the way qprs been run. I find it ironic how the people that moan saying they don’t want to move from loftus road are the same people that moan because we can’t spend millions of pounds. Can’t have it both ways unless we do as we are and polish up some rough diamonds and pug them off for a profit. Same as bringing through the kids. It’s our bread and butter for now and we’ve just got to accept it and move on

Comment

Gen I would love us to spend sensibly and with time I’m sure we will again. But got go through some pain get back on firm footing then go again. Is it frustrating annoying and p issing me off yes it bloody well is but we had fun few years back and we’re suffering the pain now

Comment

Good and to the point Greg. Like the thought of young players but very concerned at the exoerienced players we have lost and not replaced. The young lads need a old pro during the tough times. Derry was not the best playwr but his influence on the team was worth its weight in gold.

Comment

You really are an arrogant ######.....biggest #### on here
                      There’s no exclamation marks or emojis at the end there Dave, does that mean you’re being serious
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

I honestly cannot understand how anyone can believe the squad as it stands now is anything other than bottom 6. Swap Eze for Stan at his best and we would still struggle badly. Woefully short.

Comment

Knocker. I am worried by our lack of experience especially at the back and the youngsters could be whats makes or breaks the season. Would be much more content with 1 or 2 more experienced players to help the young ones.

Comment

Maybe i just thought by getting Mc a Laren in it was the start of the re building of the team to challenge again.
                            i was under the illusion that that's why we got him in and it's a bit of a shock to me and prob Steeve too
                            thats. Not the case , I was excited by the new appointment and now I'm concerned about this season again.
                            Thats it in the nutshell they must be able to offer him some more support or he will go as well shortly.
                            He needs some players and quickly
                            If we do go down again we are is major trouble
                            However I will give full support to the team on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                              Omar I'm sure he's a #### star isn't he

James I don't think we should lose any more good players just buy someone for a farking change would be nice

Support the new manager now Les
                              You’re one of best posters on this site mate but FFP has got us by the balls. Our gate receipts are peanuts and other income (tv) is on the decline. We can still be competitive and in my view give promotion a good go. We have some decent players and a manager whose main focus will be coaching rather than sound bites. I think we can lose one if Freeman or luongo if replaced by 2-3 players and improve. There’s no point getting in players just for the sake of it, they need to be an improvement on what we have.

Comment

Why don't you #### off p-rick
                                Classy.

Comment

Working...
                                X