No announcement yet.

Hurry Up Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows Hits. What does seem strange is that we are unable to spend #### all on transfer fees.

Comment

Alsp how can Forest buy all these players and Leeds and Brentford ffs
      So pissed off with the way things are atm

Comment

Brentford are a well run club and Leeds are huge in our division so can see how they will spend what they do. Brentford always sell their players for good dough and replace with quality replacements.

Comment

Undecided surely you cannot be happy with the shite situation we are now in
          The owners put us in this situation
          we are now a bottom 5 championship club with no money and millwall and brenford are better run clubs than qpr
          I have never known this for over 40 yrs of supporting Rangers .

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            Are we actually not allowed to buy anyone
            or sign any players while we are paying the fine off for the next 10yrs ????
            Hope that is not the case
            Can someone clarify this please.
            Gen (and a few others) please try and separate the

PAST i.e the fine that's been levied for our busting FFP's limits in the past

from the

ONGOING i.e the need to ensure it doesn't happen again.

~~~00~~~

The PASTis what it is, we've been hit with a hefty fine. The Owners will meet this over the next 10 years. Job done, it does not affect how we do business from now on, and it doesn't inhibit our ability to sign players.

ONGOINGthough we need to stay in the limits,. The costs of signing players, even though spread over the life of their contract with us. And the cost of their wages must be covered by the income we receive from various sources, including, the sale of players.

~~~00~~~

$64,000 question - why do so many other clubs ignore it? We aren't privy to their books, but many will have more income than we can generate.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
              Undecided surely you cannot be happy with the shite situation we are now in
              The owners put us in this situation
              we are now a bottom 5 championship club with no money and millwall and brenford are better run clubs than qpr
              I have never known this for over 40 yrs of supporting Rangers .
              General we were in League One early 2000’s in a much worst position? We have played one game this season, think you are being a little dramatic.

Comment

It obviously does affect the way we sign players though Undecided though doesn't it.
                As we would have signed somebody which also does affect how we do business

Comment

Good post undecided but I fear your commonsense post will fall on deaf ears as it’s not fair as were QPR

I must have imagined Leeds, Forest, Luton, Coventry, Fulham, Cardiff, Birmingham and others all getting hit with fines, points deductions and transfer embargo’s

Comment

######## there's a shite storm coming you wait and see guys
                    I will see how content you all are when we go to Charlton away next year
                    Maybe I am too passionate about how and where I see the club in the future .
                    But I didn't see it in its current position Tony Fernades is a #### end of sorry

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      Good post undecided but I fear your commonsense post will fall on deaf ears as it’s not fair as were QPR

I must have imagined Leeds, Forest, Luton, Coventry, Fulham, Cardiff, Birmingham and others all getting hit with fines, points deductions and transfer embargo’s
                      Painful isn’t it. I just don’t understand why we have to have the same old tired #### spouted on here every single day.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        This FFP is a load of bolox. Year after year, Derby spen a Farking fortune, no comebacks whatsoever. Brentford are able to go out and bid 5mil for a player, Forest is going round buying up everything in site. Now ipsbitch will be strength ING the squad even more. We on the other hand are dependent on free transfers and utter shyte. We are not allowed to compete in this league anymore How the hell is this fair, #####sedoff
                        That ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Get over/used to it!
                          Why don't you #### off p-rick

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Brentford are a well run club and Leeds are huge in our division so can see how they will spend what they do. Brentford always sell their players for good dough and replace with quality replacements.
                            This is ###### i'm sorry but it is.
                            How can they spend what they like and we nothing?
                            Ok we are smaller so our thresh hold is lower but these teams Derby for instance are
                            spending millions upon millions
                            Wolves did the same, Just because they're bigger doesn't mean they don't have a limit
                            But hey all the little #### suckers who seem to frequent this board nowadays always know best
                            They are the "sensible" "intelligent" modern day ####ing passionless pointless fans

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

You really are an arrogant ######.....biggest #### on here

Comment

Dave. Brentford are well run and have been selling players on for a few seasons now. Derby on the other hand have been spending for years so not sure how they get away with it. I am not sure how Wolves got away with 18 million pound players from Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X