X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurry Up Rangers

When are we actually going to sign someone for gods sake get it done
    No window in January.
    Sort it out had all summer to do this .joke.

We signed Omar yesterday on a 12 month contract

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
      When are we actually going to sign someone for gods sake get it done
      No window in January.
      Sort it out had all summer to do this .joke.
      Think its a case of seeing what leftovers are around after the window has closed and try to sign a couple on loan.
      ​​
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Maybe we need to move on one of Luongo or Freeman first? I would definitely do that if we could get in 3 players. 1 centre back, 1 forward and a physical central midfielder.

Comment

Omar I'm sure he's a #### star isn't he

James I don't think we should lose any more good players just buy someone for a farking change would be nice

Support the new manager now Les

Comment

If this is QPR from now then just shut the ####ing thing down and we'll live off our better memories
            So depressing the mess this club has been put in
            Also seems to me we're the only ones taking ffp seriously

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              If this is QPR from now then just shut the ####ing thing down and we'll live off our better memories
              Also seems to me we're the only ones taking ffp seriously
              Although Forest, Sheff Wed, Brum and Bournemouth have all been affected for starters.

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                Maybe we need to move on one of Luongo or Freeman first? I would definitely do that if we could get in 3 players. 1 centre back, 1 forward and a physical central midfielder.
                Luongo. He is not irreplaceable,imo.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

This FFP is a load of bolox. Year after year, Derby spen a Farking fortune, no comebacks whatsoever. Brentford are able to go out and bid 5mil for a player, Forest is going round buying up everything in site. Now ipsbitch will be strength ING the squad even more. We on the other hand are dependent on free transfers and utter shyte. We are not allowed to compete in this league anymore How the hell is this fair, #####sedoff

Comment

Sorry about the rant, just cheesed the fark right off with this FFP garbage. The league may as well give us a points deduction while they are at it. Cunting efl ######s

Comment

Perhaps you need get head round ffp hits. I’m sure it will catch up with all the spenders eventually over the period

Comment

They must be bringing more revenue into the club than we are which will help them spend on their squads.

Comment

Been hearing that for years, yet Derby can go out year after year and spunk a fortune with no threat from the efl. Surely the whole point of competition is competing, yet we get punished for try to compete.

Comment

Are we actually not allowed to buy anyone
                            or sign any players while we are paying the fine off for the next 10yrs ????
                            Hope that is not the case
                            Can someone clarify this please.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              If this is QPR from now then just shut the ####ing thing down and we'll live off our better memories.
                              * Well, if you really feel that way, you could turn your back on the club now, and live with your memories instead?

Also seems to me we're the only ones taking ffp seriously.
                              * I think you'll find other clubs will take it seriously once they've been bitten by a big fine, particularly if their owners are no longer around to pick up the tab.
                              Get over/used to it!

Comment

Working...
                              X