• Wheeler Out

Heading to Pompeii on a season long loan

https://twitter.com/WestLondonSport/...861462529?s=19

Someone in I hope.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Am I right in thinking they’ll be paying his wages?

Comment

Can't of shown much on pre season or in training, personally only saw him play twice and thought he was decent..

Comment

Thought he would have been worth retaining in squad

Comment

Good move for him. Chance to have a full season at a good club at a decent level. Know we will see what he’s made of and whether there’s a player in there. I suspect there is, just needs a run of games and hopefully he’ll get that at Pompey

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
              Good move for him. Chance to have a full season at a good club at a decent level. Know we will see what he’s made of and whether there’s a player in there. I suspect there is, just needs a run of games and hopefully he’ll get that at Pompey

Comment

Bit disappointed as wanted to see what he could do for us this year. Can't be much left on his deal after another year?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Heading to Pompeii on a season long loan

https://twitter.com/WestLondonSport/...861462529?s=19
                  I took you literally when I read this and thought blimey, he must've been bloody poor pre-season to get sent back in time and buried in molten lava...

Comment

Shame as his record says he can so could have been valuable off the bench.

Comment

Thought he'd offer a lot more this season and break into the side but it may be a good move to get some game time ready to bring back if needed.

Comment

Good Luck David Wheeler. I attended a function on business at Fratton Park a few weeks ago and met a couple of directors and the American owner. Very impressive. He's ex-Disney and had just used his connections to blag visits to three or four top Euro clubs to see how they do things. Nothing Mickey Mouse about this bloke. If he stays around Portsmouth are seriously on the up. He has even listened to supporters who don't want to move from Fratton so is looking at how to build on the current footprint to keep them happy.

Comment

Tragic.we must only have 36 midfielders left.wtf
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                            He has even listened to supporters who don't want to move from Fratton so is looking at how to build on the current footprint to keep them happy.
                            Sounds like TF people pleaser

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Sounds like TF people pleaser
                              No mate, just not interested in upsetting his income. Serious about taking them somewhere. Why do you think I keep bending your ear about getting a few quid on them to be champions.

Comment

Working...
                              X