Eze contract extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Agree and it’s poor as these trolls if they keep it up could have negative long term impact on club
    Well said

Comment

Agree and it’s poor as these trolls if they keep it up could have negative long term impact on club
      Doesn't every club have their fair share of these numbskulls contaminating the gene pool? Agreed our club could certainly do without them though (especially considering our size). I hate Twitter though and avoid it like the plague. It's TF's choice to use it and therefore has to accept what goes with that territory. My only concern however is whether he understands that these trolls certainly do not represent the vast majority of R's fans?.... I certainly hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
        Facto back and Eze signs a new deal...

great week.
        the main reason I'm looking forward to my visits this season (and 6 pints of London Pride)
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Wow,tied him down for three years
          Bet there's a relegation clause in it

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

Trouble is mate half these dick heads on social media aren’t fans. The absolute horse #### that comes out of their mouths is just ridiculous. It’s started creeping on here too, fantastic news about eze though, that kids gonna be a star
            So half the posters on here are not fans???....

Comment

Although it’s good to have got him to sign .realistically if he does well this season he’s gone .

Ferdinand has already said if anyone performs for us there getting sold. So we’re end up only keeping the poor players like Washington etc who know one else wants.
              We’re in trouble this season. There’s only so long the board can keep riding there luck selling our best players for pittance and not investing in the 1st team.

Sickens me looking at what we’ve become and I see how the likes of Brentford and Fulham are doing.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                Should be a revelation in the ist division next season
                See my post mate, i doubt he will

Comment

It's good news for 2 reasons, firstly of course, we can make plans around him but, just as important, we can get a decent transfer fee for him in 18 months if we need to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                    great news,Eze has the potential to be a top player
                    "A top,top player.. you know.".
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

So half the posters on here are not fans???....
                      Did I say that? There are a few posters on here who can’t wait to bash the club for everything they do though. Not aimed at anyone in particular just something I’ve noticed more and more these days. I love a moan when it’s justified but it appears to me there are a few(and it is only a few) who are just waiting with baited breath for us to mess up.

Comment

Good news, now we need a striker and a cb
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                          Although it’s good to have got him to sign .realistically if he does well this season he’s gone .

Ferdinand has already said if anyone performs for us there getting sold. So we’re end up only keeping the poor players like Washington etc who know one else wants.
                          We’re in trouble this season. There’s only so long the board can keep riding there luck selling our best players for pittance and not investing in the 1st team.

Sickens me looking at what we’ve become and I see how the likes of Brentford and Fulham are doing.
                          This why we have to buy some old fashioned team players also. Not slating Eze for not being a team player, though.

QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Can’t be true as we were told club never had a clue and he was off plus TF got told on Twitter he’s clueless over contract

Bit more trust and patients needed by the fans instead of looking to beat the club st every opportunity

This is great news great prospect
                            #flashintheplan
                            #lawofaverages
                            #oneswallow

Comment

Can’t be true as we were told club never had a clue and he was off plus TF got told on Twitter he’s clueless over contract

Bit more trust and patients needed by the fans instead of looking to beat the club st every opportunity

This is great news great prospect
                              Couldn’t put it better. Actually wonder sometimes if some posters want the club to succeed. We are at long last doing things the right way

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

#oneswallow
                                makes a great summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X