Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eze contract extension

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Good news but not at all happy about £2m release clause. Guess players have all the power these days.

    Comment


    • #47
      Fox, 2 million release clause? Cannot be the case as tribunal would get us more?

      Comment


      • #48
        Absolutely no way thereís a 2 million release clause. Not a chance

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Fox, 2 million release clause? Cannot be the case as tribunal would get us more?
          If its in the contract its enforceable and we can't do anything about it.

          Comment


          • #50
            Where does it say there's a £2m release clause? Well done Eze and the club.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              Where does it say there's a £2m release clause? Well done Eze and the club.
              It doesnít

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Wow,tied him down for three years
                Not really, great headline but contracts mean nothing until either side gets Rsy. Then it's too late anyway.

                Comment


                • #53
                  I hope he stays for at least three years though!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

                    Not really, great headline but contracts mean nothing until either side gets Rsy. Then it's too late anyway.
                    Well they do because the longer his contract the more chance we have of getting a decent fee for him

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

                      Well they do because the longer his contract the more chance we have of getting a decent fee for him
                      That is true, my point is don't get excited about definitely seeing him in hoops for three years.....that's just PR. I hope he does but if Roman calls offering £10m does anyone honestly think the answer would be no, he's got a contract?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

                        That is true, my point is don't get excited about definitely seeing him in hoops for three years.....that's just PR. I hope he does but if Roman calls offering £10m does anyone honestly think the answer would be no, he's got a contract?
                        Oh yeah totally agree. Heís obviously happy here so really pleased heís signed. As long as qpr gain out of it and I canít see how they wonít now thatís good enough for me

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                          I hope he stays for at least three years though!
                          So do i, but at least now if he does go we can hold out for a good fee.
                          Great news, this.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

                          Ebere Eze - 1
                          Luke Freeman - 1
                          Pawel Wszolek- 1

                          Summer Transfers 2018

                          IN
                          Toni Leistner, Angel Rangel.

                          OUT
                          Jamie Mackie, James Perch, Nedum Onuoha, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Jack Robinson, Alex Smithies, David Wheeler (loan).

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            really good news, was worried this wouldn't happen

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              Good news but not at all happy about £2m release clause. Guess players have all the power these days.
                              Did you just make that up?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Shania View Post

                                "A top,top player.. you know.".
                                "triffic" lad,absolutely "triffic"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X