Critical 2 Weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical 2 Weeks

I see the next 2 weeks loan period as very important to the club.
    Find 3 experienced pros and mix with what we have and it will be mid table.
    Fail to do this and it's a possible shite storm brewing I feel.
    Tony should your ballls please.

A striker. And a CB as cover. Without those we'll struggle. Striker is essential. Bog standard championship striker with pace and presence. Easier said than done, I know. McLaren will have seen what little we offered offensively. And how utter s hite we were until he tightened things up bringing Manning on

Comment

I personally think we were probably only a striker short of a battling point on the road yesterday. Team was set up solidly and worked hard. Just needed a spark in the attacking 3rd. Maybe Sylla should get the nod in the next game!

Comment

It would be great to see Washy loaned out as I cant see him getting a kick if we bring in another striker. Even if a league 1 club can cover £5k a week it would help massively.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          It would be great to see Washy loaned out as I cant see him getting a kick if we bring in another striker. Even if a league 1 club can cover £5k a week it would help massively.
          Yep, shift the washing machine out and get two strikers

Comment

Watching Leeds at the moment blimey there are really good.
            I watched them last year and they were complete shite what a transformation
            Top 5 I reckon this year looking really good smashing Stoke totally in the anusss

Comment

Also Stoke fans are the ugliest fans I have ever seen total mutants.
              Welcolme to the championship Stoke and Wba Lol

Comment

Went on the Soke forum a couple of times my god they hate us
                Newcastle also hate us too we are the new Millwall of London to other clubs
                Everyone used the to love QPR not any more

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                  Went on the Soke forum a couple of times my god they hate us
                  Newcastle also hate us too we are the new Millwall of London to other clubs
                  Everyone used the to love QPR not any more
                  Paying the price for singing 'we've got more cash than you', whilst simultaneously massively overcharging away fans!

Comment

Yes Tarbs agree mate
                    Wish we could sing that now or not possibly
                    We top of the league were top of the league were Queen's Park rangers etc

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                      Yes Tarbs agree mate
                      Wish we could sing that now or not possibly
                      We top of the league were top of the league were Queen's Park rangers etc
                      Wish we'd done a hell of a lot different these last 10 years or so mate. But that's life, you make mistakes, you make friends, and you make enemies. The most important thing is that you learn from it all!

Comment

Washington our to a club until January so he finds some form could be a good move then he comes back due to embargo to bolster us

Comment

Tarbs does that fact that we have FFP mean we are actually not allowed to buy any players or spend any money at all.
                          Also is this the situation for the next 10 years whilst the fine is being paid by the board
                          10 years is a hell of a long time to not be able to invest to become a challenger.
                          The reason I'm concerned is I remember the devasting feeling I had when we went down to div 1 before
                          That is why I'm so passionate about the squad being strengthened and not relaxed like some others on here
                          Division 1 is not a place we want to be believe me it could ruin us so there is a lot at stake atm even if some don't think so

Comment

We need to strengthen our squad to give ourselves option or a long old season will be had. I would say QPR FC is at risk if the relegation was to happen.

Comment

Working...
                            X