MacClaren We Need New Signings!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPRDave
    started a topic MacClaren We Need New Signings!!!

MacClaren We Need New Signings!!!

Who'd have thought it.............

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...d-new-signings

• Mister Grish
    replied
    Unfortunately, the word is that Trent Sainsbury is having a medical at PSV. Bummer. I really hoped he was going to QPR.

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Poster of the year retires.

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Welcome back Facto. Come back Tarbie.

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Tarbie goes, Factamondo returns. Swings and roundabouts!
    I'd prefer both though

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Facto is worth more than any 1 poster

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Tarbie goes, Factamondo returns. Swings and roundabouts!

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Was that last sentence even worth it? You're an idiot at times. You stick to wanting to suck out flair and quality from our youngsters and me an al will keep putting you straight even though we normally don't agree he is spot on.
    Yes it was because I know what your like

Leave a comment:

• Blobbers
    replied
    This is really quite fun entertainment.
    Pass the popcorn someone....

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Oh and do one is such a chavy comment!

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I like pinkie and we got on believe it or not but if heís not willing to play by forum rules why make so much effort. Just say cheerio get the two admin back as there good as gold and tell pinkie when he grows up to contact you. Why let one poster drag the board down ????

pinks if your reading smarten yourself up, stop being a douch and get back involved in the debates your acting like a kid

and before WeAre the stalker pops up with is BS do one
    Was that last sentence even worth it? You're an idiot at times. You stick to wanting to suck out flair and quality from our youngsters and me an al will keep putting you straight even though we normally don't agree he is spot on.

Leave a comment:

• shaggy24
    replied
    Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post

Sorry shags you've got me confused isn't Martin a c/f and Kakay and perch defenders ? But imo getting shot of perch could only be a positive !
    Thank god for that as russell martin is pony imo, sensible thing to do is flog Smith then as dont need 2 of the same unless we want to go route 1 all game, we dont have enough funds to have 2 battering rams, surely we can bum washington out to peterborough and take maddison from them scores goals and creates a shed load too.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    Just for the record people, I am trying my best to resolve this with Pinkie once and for all. Hopefully, heíll agree to me phoning him tonight. If he doesnít and still refuses to believe the truth, them Iím sorry, but I really donít know what more I can do.
    I like pinkie and we got on believe it or not but if heís not willing to play by forum rules why make so much effort. Just say cheerio get the two admin back as there good as gold and tell pinkie when he grows up to contact you. Why let one poster drag the board down ????

pinks if your reading smarten yourself up, stop being a douch and get back involved in the debates your acting like a kid

and before WeAre the stalker pops up with is BS do one

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Just caught up in thread. Tarbie is good poster and the forum would be the worse for not having him. Tarbs get yourself back fella.

Leave a comment:

• brightonr
    replied
    Just for the record people, I am trying my best to resolve this with Pinkie once and for all. Hopefully, heíll agree to me phoning him tonight. If he doesnít and still refuses to believe the truth, them Iím sorry, but I really donít know what more I can do.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X