No announcement yet.

MacClaren We Need New Signings!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tarbs could do with a short break from here, looks to be losing the plot. Why he is bringing up how long he's been a poster on here, I've done over 15 years and joined when it started, I got a ban for a year for using the word 'rascal', whilst the 2 supposedly great 2 admins worked on this board. Fraggy is trying to stop all that nonsense so if you want facts tarbs then that's one you will probably want to sweep under the carpet. 2 admins in Stan and brights are decent chaps but they know full well that quaz was allowed to bully and abuse his power.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      Trouble with message boards is that you can't always tell the attitude or intent behind a post and anything seen as opposed to a view or an opinion triggers fight or flight responses.
      Agree mate. Thing is when I'm "'avin a larf" i always put these !!!!! after the post, or a smiley.
      If i'm serious i don't.
      But there is a "If you don't agree with me" attitude then i'm gonna attack you and get personal
      There was a poster on here yesterday ridiculed and attacked for an opinion. ( not me)
      Very close to bullying imo

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
        Some while ago now, having seen the latest “where’s Pinkie?” thread, I did offer to explain all the facts of the matter to anyone who wanted to know. I had always previously taken the view that it was nobody’s business but admin’s and the poster concerned, but still, question after question kept coming. I wasn’t expecting much of a response really as most people had no interest at all, preferring instead to come here to discuss Rangers with fellow fans rather than have to put up with all that nonsense. In fact, only one person actually asked me what had happened, to whom I responded with an explanation by e-mail.

Having just seen the most recent posts on this thread, I think the best thing for me to do is replicate almost the exact text of that correspondence, once I have edited out any names so as not to disclose the recipient. For those that have any interest whatsoever, it’ll be on here later today. Never wanted to bore everyone with it, but not been left much choice.

As Fraggy says, we’ve not had a big falling out over this and I guess it is really just a difference of opinion. Having said that, quite how he comes to the conclusion that we should just all move on without Pinkie having the decency to apologise, which is the only thing stopping his return, is beyond me.

Hopefully, that will then finally put the matter to bed once and for all, without the need for me to expand further. Plenty more inaccuracies I can correct, if someone really wants to be made to look silly.
        Pinkie if you're reading this just apologise and come back. Bloody ridiculous this

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Tarbs could do with a short break from here, looks to be losing the plot. Why he is bringing up how long he's been a poster on here, I've done over 15 years and joined when it started, I got a ban for a year for using the word 'rascal', whilst the 2 supposedly great 2 admins worked on this board. Fraggy is trying to stop all that nonsense so if you want facts tarbs then that's one you will probably want to sweep under the carpet. 2 admins in Stan and brights are decent chaps but they know full well that quaz was allowed to bully and abuse his power.
          Get back under the carpet will ya.

This is not about you being bullied by some knob on here 15 years ago.

This is about a situation that runs a lot deeper than one fella being banned, so much so, that the two best admins on this site have stepped down.

​​​​​​Will go on record and state that I support every word that Tarbie has said on this thread.

​​​​​​The sooner the rift between all the admins are resolved and that both brighton and Stan are back in their positions of admins, the better.

To think the banning of pinke caused all this mess is laughable.

I'm pretty sure this has been brewing for a lot longer and whatever the real issues are, MYU needs to address and deal with it.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Totally blown out of proportion and I didn't have you down as a drama queen but noted now hits

Comment

Totally blown out of proportion and I didn't have you down as a drama queen but noted now hits
              Kept my mouth shut about this situation up until i received a pm 10mins ago that a poster has walked away and won't be posting for a while.

So now we have lost two admins and a poster.

nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                Some while ago now, having seen the latest “where’s Pinkie?” thread, I did offer to explain all the facts of the matter to anyone who wanted to know. I had always previously taken the view that it was nobody’s business but admin’s and the poster concerned, but still, question after question kept coming. I wasn’t expecting much of a response really as most people had no interest at all, preferring instead to come here to discuss Rangers with fellow fans rather than have to put up with all that nonsense. In fact, only one person actually asked me what had happened, to whom I responded with an explanation by e-mail.

Having just seen the most recent posts on this thread, I think the best thing for me to do is replicate almost the exact text of that correspondence, once I have edited out any names so as not to disclose the recipient. For those that have any interest whatsoever, it’ll be on here later today. Never wanted to bore everyone with it, but not been left much choice.

As Fraggy says, we’ve not had a big falling out over this and I guess it is really just a difference of opinion. Having said that, quite how he comes to the conclusion that we should just all move on without Pinkie having the decency to apologise, which is the only thing stopping his return, is beyond me.

Hopefully, that will then finally put the matter to bed once and for all, without the need for me to expand further. Plenty more inaccuracies I can correct, if someone really wants to be made to look silly.
                Hi mate

I messaged you with that question and you did reply. I don't have any problems with posters knowing that but I suspect you are talking about a response to another poster.

Comment

I have maintained a dignified silence up to now on this subject because I don’t believe anything I add publicly would help matters, but also because everything Brights has said (here and in off-topic) is 100% the truth. So there’s simply nothing further I could add, except to say that he has my unequivocal support. I’m perfectly happy for him to speak on my behalf; no point two of us expressing the same thing in different ways, as difficult as it’s been to bite my tongue at times over some of the misinformation that’s been posted. In total 3 admins have now stepped down over this with 2 other admins showing us solidarity, and a valued poster has now also left. All pretty ridiculous really and could so easily have been avoided.

Comment

Can we please go back on topic now. These few last posts have been just plain embarrasing to read. Jeez. Why can`t matters like this(trolling) be solved at a pub or sometihng like that.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Totally agree shania. Myu not well so ridiculous that his admin team would step down over something so petty. I'm sure it will cope however. We have more concerns over our rangers team back in the real world

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Can we please go back on topic now. These few last posts have been just plain embarrasing to read. Jeez. Why can`t matters like this(trolling) be solved at a pub or sometihng like that.
                        Couldn't agree more Shania! No need at all for that other topic to keep rearing its ugly head IMO, and just further proves Brights' point that the vast majority of posters have no interest in reading all this stuff that is better dealt with offline.
                        Last edited by Stanley; 06-08-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Totally agree shania. Myu not well so ridiculous that his admin team would step down over something so petty. I'm sure it will cope however. We have more concerns over our rangers team back in the real world
                          Spot on WeAre.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post

Couldn't agree more Shania! No need at all for that other topic to keep rearing its ugly head IMO.
                            I feel you are spot on.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

I'm a bit miffed we missed out on Bradley Dack,banged on about him at length last season.That's where we have to go,lower leagues/non leagues and now that the clubs down there know we're "skint" maybe the inflated prices will cease.There's a couple at Charlton worth a squint... But not sure if Shteve is au fait with that level so it's up to our scouting network.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Martin would be improvement
                                Martin is no better than what we have Westy, watched him play for Peterborough he was an accident that will happen and mates are big Narwich fans they bummed him off too. rather play Kakay or should of kept perch!

Comment

Working...
                                X