• Show
Clear All

• Brian Wilson
    replied
    Here it is - http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...100-going-down

Leave a comment:

• Brian Wilson
    replied
    Think Mem made the same thread last year but further into the season. Maybe just taking the #### out of himself?

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by vespa View Post

smacks of trolling to me
    I'm a troll am i?

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by OldR View Post
    There's always one and they always do it just in case we do get relegated so that they can say that they told us so...

There's 45 games to go.... We might be relegated but do you know what would be nice? If people stopped acting like kids after one game.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
    Bad enough to have started the thread but for some to give it credibility is just as bad.
    smacks of trolling to me

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Terrible init, having a differing opinion to your own, on a forum......#outrageous

Leave a comment:

• OldR
    replied
    There's always one and they always do it just in case we do get relegated so that they can say that they told us so...

There's 45 games to go.... We might be relegated but do you know what would be nice? If people stopped acting like kids after one game.

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Bad enough to have started the thread but for some to give it credibility is just as bad.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by Undecided View Post
    Humour? Mem bet you wished you hadn't bothered?
    We all wish he hadnt bothered ,after todays result ( and yesterdays evening standard interview didnt help either )

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I thought Matt Smith was the biggest problem today myself. What we needed today was a bit of pace up top. Somebody making runs beyond their back four and keeping their centre halves on their toes. What we got was Eze dropping way too deep, and Matt Smith playing with his back to goal. It was totally ineffective. Need a better game plan that that away from home against a well drilled side like Preston.
    This, and we need a midfielder with physical present. The ones we played to day were too similar.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    This is not the time to draw ANY conclusions. First game, on the road, versus a solid squad. With that said, one needed adjustment is to bring pace into our game as a defining feature of our game. Matt Smith is solid in the center if we build speed all around him. Thought Leistner, Eze and Kakay impressed today; Luongo, Osayi-Samuel, and Ingram not sharp. Latter lacked any confidence in setting offensive play in motion from the back. If Hall returns to form he will make a great CB partner for Leistner; a healthy Furlong and Kakay on the right looks solid. Would recruit a LB with speed to spell the much slower Bidwell. Finally, need to work with Freeman to get him working with others; despite his talent, far too selfish a player for me.
    After today we need to sell Freeman. Changed my mind on that, we need reinforcements.....even Ollow said that

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
    This is not the time to draw ANY conclusions. First game, on the road, versus a solid squad. With that said, one needed adjustment is to bring pace into our game as a defining feature of our game. Matt Smith is solid in the center if we build speed all around him. Thought Leistner, Eze and Kakay impressed today; Luongo, Osayi-Samuel, and Ingram not sharp. Latter lacked any confidence in setting offensive play in motion from the back. If Hall returns to form he will make a great CB partner for Leistner; a healthy Furlong and Kakay on the right looks solid. Would recruit a LB with speed to spell the much slower Bidwell. Finally, need to work with Freeman to get him working with others; despite his talent, far too selfish a player for me.
    I thought Matt Smith was the biggest problem today myself. What we needed today was a bit of pace up top. Somebody making runs beyond their back four and keeping their centre halves on their toes. What we got was Eze dropping way too deep, and Matt Smith playing with his back to goal. It was totally ineffective. Need a better game plan that that away from home against a well drilled side like Preston.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

They might not be great on the eye but this is a team that finished a point outside of the playoffs last season.

If we had lost to a Rotherham, Wigan, Bolton type of team today I would maybe understand the panic stations.
    Bolton got a great result today though maids, against a prem team. Preston won't be anywhere near top 6 this year

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by The General View Post
    Guys as much as we don't agree on Fernandes you should be concerned
    Both our best defenders have left ..our best goalkeeper has left.. 1 free transfer in
    Transfer embargo in January
    Wake up it ain't looking good no matter how loyal a fan you are.
    I really hope that I'm wrong but it's very very worrying this year.
    Have a look at the clubs in the league this year it's a very tough league.
    You won't agree and that's fine but Mc laren should have been supported more
    No point in getting rid of Holloway really even if he was mad as a hatter if your not going to support the new one.
    I will wait till you all shoot me down and re post this after 15 games
    We are definatly bottom 5 material with what we have it
    So if we had won today would have still posted this? I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X