We Are 100% going down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

So they haven't got Rondon, Phillips, Brunt etc etc players who played in the prem last season then?
    So by the same logic Bolton are still a league one team?

Comment

Pretty much......Although they'll finish higher than us as it stands

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post

Can see your point but McLaren will change things after what he saw yesterday, it was same old, same old. He has to make a decision about Smith. It's no good playing him from the start if no one is close enough to run off his flicks because he can't hold the ball up, and we don't play to his main strength of running in on a cross because no one can cross a decent ball. He has to tell Lynch he's no Beckenbauer so pass it short to someone who can play instead of just smashing it forward to the opponents. Last season I was one of a few who criticised the automatic selection of the chosen three in midfield. Again yesterday, they can all play but didn't achieve much - and our best away performance last year was Villa when they didn't play together. McLaren needs to show he has some different ideas about using the squad. Disappointing yesterday, especially given the turnout, but we deserved a point at the end if only for the blatant World Cup cheating that went on.
        never in all my days did i ever think i'd hear the names lynch and the kaiser mentioned in the same sentence

Comment

Hadn’t beaten them away since 1980 so not really going to make to many judgments off the back of that game!
          The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

I think we all just need to settle down a tad. We can't target the manager after a 1 off game, our away form wasn't good enough from Ollie either and it won't be something a manager can correct over night. We will need battlers the bfg sounds like a great signing. We need tough warriors on the field. The manager definitely got tactics wrong even though he comes with a massive reputation, well from our fans it seems. He can't play eze and smith in the same side for tough away games up north. They just need to be organized and we're there for a good beating. McLaren won't be as good as Ollie but he needs to be given a chance and a few quid because we all know we are certainly lacking in areas and even poch would struggle managing this current QPR side
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Bungle says best squad in 17 years
              Dof says the aim is to stay up.
              Steve says we need loans in

Nice to see everyone is on the same page
              ​​
              Our chairman said no such thing. He said someone else told him that. In which case there really isn't much inconsistency there, unless you're really trying to find it.

But you twist it how you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                you’ve heard it here 1st
                'We are 100% going down'

Your sexual preferences are not really for this forum

I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Our chairman said no such thing. He said someone else told him that. In which case there really isn't much inconsistency there, unless you're really trying to find it.

But you twist it how you want.
                  He always does mate.
                  Negative poster of the year, nailed on

Comment

At least we have a decent amount of time to start planning for next season.

Comment

Obvious thread after 1st game,and defeat as was predicted but there are 3 worse teams than us ,including Bolton and Rotherham,so I predict we will stay up (just).

Comment

I'm still optimistic. Nobody likes to lose but we have and we'll lose again this season, but it don't mean we're going down!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Bungle says best squad in 17 years
                          Dof says the aim is to stay up.
                          Steve says we need loans in

Nice to see everyone is on the same page
                          ​​
                          TF said that Paul Morrisey said it was the best squad he's seen in 17 years. Probably not ability wise but on a media approach level.
                          You always will find something to be negative about.

Comment

Preston must be 'Lords of the Universe"

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

TF said that Paul Morrisey said it was the best squad he's seen in 17 years. Probably not ability wise ...
                              You can say that again...

Listen, for someone supposed to have a bit of media savvy it was a deeply unintelligent pronouncement. Even if all agreed this lot were the best, it's really dumb to flag it up, just as it's dumb to predict another side is going to struggle. A bit like Ollie writing off Huddersfield. Lip up. Let the football do the talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
                                you’ve heard it here 1st
                                Mem, you need to listen to the Open All R’s podcast.

You get a special mention about 4 minutes from the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X