• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Preston are not a great team, and we got nothing
    They might not be great on the eye but this is a team that finished a point outside of the playoffs last season.

If we had lost to a Rotherham, Wigan, Bolton type of team today I would maybe understand the panic stations.

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Humour? Mem bet you wished you hadn't bothered?

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Preston are not a great team, and we got nothing

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by The General View Post
    Guys as much as we don't agree on Fernandes you should be concerned
    Both our best defenders have left ..our best goalkeeper has left.. 1 free transfer in
    Transfer embargo in January
    Wake up it ain't looking good no matter how loyal a fan you are.
    I really hope that I'm wrong but it's very very worrying this year.
    Have a look at the clubs in the league this year it's a very tough league.
    You won't agree and that's fine but Mc laren should have been supported more
    No point in getting rid of Holloway really even if he was mad as a hatter if your not going to support the new one.
    I will wait till you all shoot me down and re post this after 15 games
    We are definatly bottom 5 material with what we have it
    Spot on

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    Today was underwhelming but let’s give it a good 10-15 games before predictions like this.

on the first day of the season there tends to be some crazy results. We have a young team and it sounds like the scowen, luongo and Freeman didn’t get hold of the game.

Preston are not a bad team at this level and are very well organised. They are not in the mini league of teams we need to beat.

positives were it sounds like Leinster seems to be a bit of a find and Eze continues to show his class.

We got a few days to potentially look a 1 maybe two transfers and if not until the end of Aug to get frees or loan in.

we are probably 1 first choice cb, competition for a rb and a decent striker away from having a more the capable first 11.

Not to forget that Grant Hall is a very decent player at this level.

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Actually, it amused me. Mem was simply harking back to a thread that came up early last year. But you all bit.

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    It’s the Norm our away form is Grim has Always
    Lost every single away game we've played!

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Originally posted by Mem View Post
    Very sharp my friend - post edited. Undecided
    Good. It looked a bit odd saying Going Gown!

Leave a comment:

• Greg1882
    replied
    Absolutely ####ing embarrassing

Leave a comment:

• Jeffqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by Mem View Post
    you’ve heard it here 1st
    Your an F in idiot boy

Leave a comment:

• corbray
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    I'm not panicking at all. Today was rubbish, but we'll improve. The team was actually set up OK, and there was no lack of effort. Just worryingly ineffective and short of ideas up top today.
    yep, there's an unbelievable melt down after only one game. we need pace at the back and a decent striker.

its only one game and its hardly like preston destroyed us either, they deserved the win but we were hardly awful. weren't great either but theres still more adjusting thats needed

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied
    I'm not panicking at all. Today was rubbish, but we'll improve. The team was actually set up OK, and there was no lack of effort. Just worryingly ineffective and short of ideas up top today.

Leave a comment:

• 1973 ranger
    replied
    General. Unfortunately McClaren was given the job and would really like to know his remit? The goalkeeper situation really concerns me and hard to expect the two we have to replace a guy who was worth 7 to 9 points a season to us. Need experience to help the younger players when we are going through a hard period. Apparently Morrissey told Fernandes best squad he has worked with in 17 years so we should be fine after hearing that.

Leave a comment:

• The General
    replied
    Guys as much as we don't agree on Fernandes you should be concerned
    Both our best defenders have left ..our best goalkeeper has left.. 1 free transfer in
    Transfer embargo in January
    Wake up it ain't looking good no matter how loyal a fan you are.
    I really hope that I'm wrong but it's very very worrying this year.
    Have a look at the clubs in the league this year it's a very tough league.
    You won't agree and that's fine but Mc laren should have been supported more
    No point in getting rid of Holloway really even if he was mad as a hatter if your not going to support the new one.
    I will wait till you all shoot me down and re post this after 15 games
    We are definatly bottom 5 material with what we have it

Leave a comment:

• Harryboy
    replied
    It’s the Norm our away form is Grim has Always

Leave a comment:

Working...
X