X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hal9thou
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobbydunc View Post

Clever, i`d call it being more progressive, a passion with ideas, instead of being very stagnant like yesterday, too worried about being organised yesterday and keeping shape, whatever Holloway was he had us playing a damn sight

more entertaining than yesterday.
    Hi Pinky.

You don't need to big up Ollie here. His stats with us were doggshite and no one wants him back. We've lost one game by one goal away and are starting with a lot less experience than that clown did. Whatever happens with S.Mac I don't want the idiot anywhere near the LR dugout ever again.

Nice to hear from you though.

Leave a comment:

• Bobbydunc
    replied
    Originally posted by James1979 View Post

His inconsistent selection was only down to injuries? He was consistent when people were injured. Other times he tried to be too clever.

Clever, i`d call it being more progressive, a passion with ideas, instead of being very stagnant like yesterday, too worried about being organised yesterday and keeping shape, whatever Holloway was he had us playing a damn sight

more entertaining than yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobbydunc View Post

Could of swore Holloway lost pretty much our whole defence through injuries a part of last season, but some would`nt accept any of that for an excuse.
    His inconsistent selection was only down to injuries? He was consistent when people were injured. Other times he tried to be too clever.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Width needed. Like a certain Polish winger.
    He is our key player IMO. A joy to watch, we he is allowed to play to his strenght.

Leave a comment:

• Bobbydunc
    replied
    As has been said we’ve lost our best goalkeeper and 2 key defenders plus another experienced one. And replaced with 1 player. This is the weakest squad we’ve had since we were relegated. Yes better wage structure and no bad eggs but the players are just not as good as before.

With club in this position who would you want to take us forward? Ollie or McLaren? To me it’s a no brainer to have McLaren in. We need a good coach and someone to improve the players we have give our signings are going to be minimal. Compared to last season I think we will see consistency of selection of players and formation. I also think we will therefore see our players improve. Come November we should have new training ground decision and I hope by then we’ll be mid table.

Could of swore Holloway lost pretty much our whole defence through injuries a part of last season, but some would`nt accept any of that for an excuse.

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    As has been said we’ve lost our best goalkeeper and 2 key defenders plus another experienced one. And replaced with 1 player. This is the weakest squad we’ve had since we were relegated. Yes better wage structure and no bad eggs but the players are just not as good as before.

With club in this position who would you want to take us forward? Ollie or McLaren? To me it’s a no brainer to have McLaren in. We need a good coach and someone to improve the players we have give our signings are going to be minimal. Compared to last season I think we will see consistency of selection of players and formation. I also think we will therefore see our players improve. Come November we should have new training ground decision and I hope by then we’ll be mid table.
    This, but he has to use the squad differently or we will just see the same failings on the field. This is a real tester for him.

Leave a comment:

• Tarbie
    replied

Far too sensible and pragmatic for on here today mate. Have you not heard, it's panic stations and McLaren is an idiot?!!

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Undecided
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    14th July last year.

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Originally posted by The General View Post
    Guys as much as we don't agree on Fernandes you should be concerned
    Both our best defenders have left ..our best goalkeeper has left.. 1 free transfer in
    Transfer embargo in January
    Wake up it ain't looking good no matter how loyal a fan you are.
    I really hope that I'm wrong but it's very very worrying this year.
    Have a look at the clubs in the league this year it's a very tough league.
    You won't agree and that's fine but Mc laren should have been supported more
    No point in getting rid of Holloway really even if he was mad as a hatter if your not going to support the new one.
    I will wait till you all shoot me down and re post this after 15 games
    We are definatly bottom 5 material with what we have it
    Can see your point but McLaren will change things after what he saw yesterday, it was same old, same old. He has to make a decision about Smith. It's no good playing him from the start if no one is close enough to run off his flicks because he can't hold the ball up, and we don't play to his main strength of running in on a cross because no one can cross a decent ball. He has to tell Lynch he's no Beckenbauer so pass it short to someone who can play instead of just smashing it forward to the opponents. Last season I was one of a few who criticised the automatic selection of the chosen three in midfield. Again yesterday, they can all play but didn't achieve much - and our best away performance last year was Villa when they didn't play together. McLaren needs to show he has some different ideas about using the squad. Disappointing yesterday, especially given the turnout, but we deserved a point at the end if only for the blatant World Cup cheating that went on.

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    Think Mem made the same thread last year but further into the season. Maybe just taking the #### out of himself?
    Maybe doing it after a loss ,when everyone is feeling it isnt the best idea

Leave a comment:

• vespa
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

I'm a troll am i?
    No Dave , that was aimed at the OP

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    Originally posted by croydoncaptainjack View Post

it's just trolling though, not an opinion
    oh #### off ya ####....

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

I thought Matt Smith was the biggest problem today myself. What we needed today was a bit of pace up top. Somebody making runs beyond their back four and keeping their centre halves on their toes. What we got was Eze dropping way too deep, and Matt Smith playing with his back to goal. It was totally ineffective. Need a better game plan that that away from home against a well drilled side like Preston.

Width needed. Like a certain Polish winger.

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Terrible init, having a differing opinion to your own, on a forum......#outrageous
    It's just trolling though, not an opinion

Leave a comment:

Working...
X