No announcement yet.

Bungle speaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He has already left us in the shyte mate. He took over a prem league club with zero debt, We are now a championship club fighting relegation with 300mil of debt or shares or however he wishes to dress it up. Richard Thompson and flavio are not a patch on old bungle. Best thing that could happen to the club is for him to fark off
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      Just tweeted that his chairmanship is coming to an end. Thank god.
      Thank you Jesus!!!!!!

Comment

i cannot wait to start ripping into our new chairman. BRING ME BLOOD!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            Bet others no here will beat you to it

Comment

Lol Corby.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

He has already left us in the shyte mate. He took over a prem league club with zero debt, We are now a championship club fighting relegation with 300mil of debt or shares or however he wishes to dress it up. Richard Thompson and flavio are not a patch on old bungle. Best thing that could happen to the club is for him to fark off
                Ouch

Comment

sorry hits, i haven't fully understood your point here... by "zero debt", i assume you're referring to the £49m debt that was recorded in the last set of accounts under tango and cash... and by £300m debt, you're referring to the £56m debt in the most recent set of accounts - correct?

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post

sorry hits, i haven't fully understood your point here... by "zero debt", i assume you're referring to the £49m debt that was recorded in the last set of accounts under tango and cash... and by £300m debt, you're referring to the £56m debt in the most recent set of accounts - correct?
                    Don't let details get in the way of a good rant.!

Comment

Originally posted by klonk View Post

Good point about the debts, but the rest is accurate. Under his leadership QPR have plummeted to almost back where they were under Chris Wright. Potless and struggling in the Championship.

Hopefully Bhatia is still on board and interested in case offered the position.

Comment

Will the other idiot his mate be going too?

Comment

Working...
                        X