Ferdinand Speaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
    Trouble is many on here distrust the club if they say anything, and think they're hiding something if they say nothing.
    I know... Seems the club can do no right in some fans eyes

Comment

Queens Park Whingers here we go.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

I know... Seems the club can do no right in some fans eyes
        Well they haven't done much right in the last few years.

Comment

Today, 03:41 PM
          Then if the product is of a lower standard so should the pricing of season tickets Really, how much do you want to save £10 do ya, The club is your club f uck sake, We ain't kicked a ball yet, glass full, till it's empty, we may play some great football!

Comment

Say that stuff in May, Les. Or when Steve was appointed. OK? Not on the eve of the first game of the season. FFS. Same with letting the Freeman stories run. It demoralises us. To no end. And some of us have to shell out £92 for train tickets tmw. Leave us our dreams. Today of all days.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Well they haven't done much right in the last few years.
              Well you obviously haven't seen the clear up they've done then. Fixing the wrongs made from before. I call that the right thing. Balancing the books while keeping competitive is a hard thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Well you obviously haven't seen the clear up they've done then. Fixing the wrongs made from before. I call that the right thing. Balancing the books while keeping competitive is a hard thing to do.
                Jeff the fans already acknowledges that last season , has what he's said to the standard FFS honestly has it served any purpose to point out a rehash of what we knew and agreed to over a year ago

Comment

Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                  Suggest people read the actual article before reacting. Perfectly sensible from Sir Les and the way I read it, positive. Looking forward to tomorrow. Come on you R’s!
                  Exactly. Embarrassing overreaction again

Comment

How are we ever going to challenge if we sell our best players every year it's not going to happen.
                    Sorry but this doesn't make me jump for joy
                    Remember that they caused all this boloxx in the first place.
                    Will be another 5 yrs of Fernandes boloxx before we get anywhere near to challenging again
                    He has hipnitised some on here with his lovely man facade but it is about having a successful club
                    Yes I like the kids Yes I like Mc Laren I also like to support a club that challenges for promotion too
                    It is a Royal fark up like no other stop dressing up Tony and asking us to be grateful for a relegation fight every year.
                    Facts are .....42 million fine ....Fighting against relegation every year
                    Sorry I'm not over the moon with this chaps but I'm farking not .

Comment

Dont forget the early bird season tickets,

the sooner you get your tickets, the quicker the manager has the money to strengthen the squad.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Not sure why anyone is surprised.

We could still be relegated at the end of March and have weakened a squad who struggled for most of last season too.

It's not nice reading/hearing reality when it hurts but we should cast aside any unrealistic targets we had formed in our heads.
                        ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                          How are we ever going to challenge if we sell our best players every year it's not going to happen.
                          Will be another 5 yrs of Fernandes boloxx before we get anywhere near to challenging again
                          He has hipnitised some on here with his lovely man facade but it is about having a successful club
                          Yes I like the kids Yes I like Mc Laren I also like to support a club that challenges for promotion too
                          It is a Royal fark up like no other stop dressing up Tony and asking us to be grateful for a relegation fight every year.

Bang on General,

Bungle has done more wrong for this club than richard thompson ever did. yet, it was the latter who was hounded out and rightly so, while the former is still being hailed as some kind of demigod by some.

The bloke has and continues to be a car crash of an owner with no clue whatsover on how to run a football club.

Comment

I've got a feeling this was said said sometime ago and now being rehashed if this is the case it's fake news dressed up and L F should have known better than to have any truck with the standard

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post

We have always sold our best players every other year. The problem is not that but that we have weakened our scouting system over the years and have a generation of inpatient fans.

​​​​​​This needs to be a 10-15 year project.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
                                Today, 03:41 PM
                                Then if the product is of a lower standard so should the pricing of season tickets Really, how much do you want to save £10 do ya, The club is your club f uck sake, We ain't kicked a ball yet, glass full, till it's empty, we may play some great football!
                                some of us cannot afford tickets every week Ronnie. think its only fair that if the club are cutting costs, then they should also cut tickets prices so us folk can attend more than a couple of games a season.

Comment

Working...
                                X