Ferdinand Speaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand Speaks

Les saying that Rangers fans need to get used to our best team players being sold as it will be the way forward for a few years yet.
    Also saying that avoiding relegation will be the main aim.
    Blimey how the mighty fall .
    This is on News Now if you want to have a look
    Look s a bit bleak going forward guys im afraid.

Hopefully having it out in open leads to bit of reality check. It is what it is, we made our bed to coin a phrase

Comment

Then if the product is of a lower standard so should the pricing of season tickets

Comment

Sounds like a vicious circle to me. Lower quality = lower ticker prices = less income = less investment = lower quality =..........

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Comment

Lower the standard and risk losing matchday sales and certainly supporters of the future.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
            Also saying that avoiding relegation will be the main aim.
            Just what I've been saying in the loan thread.
            ​​​​​​If we can do even better then that will be classed as an acceptable season.

Comment

On the eve of the f acking first game of the season........ F acking clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                On the eve of the f acking first game of the season........ F acking clowns.
                Probably because they know what's on the horizon.

Comment

That'll make Eze and Smyrh sign new contracts and convince Sainsbury to join us. What a stupid thing to come out with....yhe guy is a f7ckibg idiot

Comment

The ffp was only the tip of the financial problems we face and how much longer can we survive is the question?

Comment

If avoiding religation is our main aim what was the point of sacking Holloway ?? Now before someone shouts oh you're a Holloway fan ! why I ask is because I don't believe a word of the crap we moved him on to take the club forward there has to behind the scenes reasons , I accept McLaren might be a better manager tactically wise but don't anybody tell me Holloway couldn't keep us up this season , so again I ask what was the point of changing managers , plus we don't need L F to tell us we have to sell players !!

Comment

Dogs. My guess is Holloway knows how bad the situation is at the club and thats why the confidentiality clause was slung in. Bring a new bloke in and let him work with what he has and hope for the best. I was no Holloway fan but makes no sense to say he went as they want to take the club forward then LF comes out with surviving is the aim!

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                          If avoiding religation is our main aim what was the point of sacking Holloway ?? Now before someone shouts oh you're a Holloway fan ! why I ask is because I don't believe a word of the crap we moved him on to take the club forward there has to behind the scenes reasons , I accept McLaren might be a better manager tactically wise but don't anybody tell me Holloway couldn't keep us up this season , so again I ask what was the point of changing managers , plus we don't need L F to tell us we have to sell players !!
                          I guess they didn't have confidence in him performing to a similar standard with a weakened squad.

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                            Dogs. My guess is Holloway knows how bad the situation is at the club and thats why the confidentiality clause was slung in. Bring a new bloke in and let him work with what he has and hope for the best. I was no Holloway fan but makes no sense to say he went as they want to take the club forward then LF comes out with surviving is the aim!
                            Yep you got 73 confidentiality clause !! Which actualy means we can't believe a word that comes out of the club we all know the clubs in shlt street so it just makes you wonder what went on with Holloway that it has to be kept away from fans

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

I guess they didn't have confidence in him performing to a similar standard with a weakened squad.
                              No if things are that bad why not stick with a cheaper manager can't see McLaren working for what Holloway was getting plus's his pay off

Comment

Working...
                              X