Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Tempted to bung 50p on them finishing above scum.
    That's a massive gamble.

Comment

• If the rumour posted today that Blackburn still want Freeman on a loan/perm should we now take the £4.5m on offer? That sort of money could subsidise five loan players we need to keep us in this league. Sacrifice now for the greater good?

Comment

• Get rid

Comment

• I agree 1973 - it's a huge amount of money that can go a long way. The gaps in the squad have been made very clear. I genuinely thought that after his loan spells that Ingram was ready, but even that position needs attention. This is not going to get sorted without hard cash, and Freeman going might save us.

Comment

• Do we need 4 to 5 loans to save our season and club or keep a greedy show pony playing for himself?

Comment

• How can we sell Freeman to Blackburn when the transfer window is shut. Loaning him with a permanent fee at the end of the season won't help us now.

Comment

• Glad we kept him as our squad is p!ss poor as it is but can you imagine where his head is at right now playing in this side, propping up the league.

Gonna take some doing to turn this lot around after such a disastrous start to the season.

Comment

• News now saying Freeman def going in January
                  Bad news if true I feel especially mid season not good ffs

Comment

• HES TRULLY A GREAT PLAYER,and we are trully crap,PURCHASED BY IAN HOLLOWAY HE HAS NO SELL ON CLAUSE SO HES THE ONLY PLAYER THAT WE CAN SELL FOR TEN MILLION SO WE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SELL WE ARE STRONG IN MIDFIELD its sad but true but we have to spend hid money wisely as this is the last chance for us
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
                      News now saying Freeman def going in January
                      Bad news if true I feel especially mid season not good ffs
                      No big surprise , we are a selling club and need to balance the books , I reckon we will do well to keep hold of eze beyond this summer as well.I just hope we get decent money for them and some of it can go on some good replacements .

Comment

• No surprise at all. Everyone has their price and that's IF someone comes in for him. And as January is well known for panic buying we'll just have to up the price for him.

Comment

• Is he out of contract in the summer? Will get only 2 mill or so then. Our best/most influential player IMO.
                          Last edited by Brian Wilson; 06-10-2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

• Should they not wait until we are not relegated before we sell this player
                            Just saying

Comment

• 4-5 million at least surely if so

Comment

• Thought there was story yesterday saying we had extended his contract

Comment

Working...
                                X