No announcement yet.

Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know Artful and I hope I am wrong as I think they may well come in with a decent bid and he will go and we then have no time to replace him.

Comment

• So can I Jimmy.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post

Could do. We'll just have to wait and see how the next 3 hours go
        Very short time on both outs and ins to get medical etc done

Comment

• 2 hours and 40 minutes left in the window. TF Stating he wont be sold. Its a 5 hour drive to either Blackburn or Boro. (barring helicopters) he not going to go to either of those clubs IMHO

Comment

• Strange how mo-one has come in for the "best midfielder in the Championship 2017/18"....really thought we'd all be panicking about Luongo going at this late hour...not Freeman

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthWood Rangers View Post
              2 hours and 40 minutes left in the window. TF Stating he wont be sold. Its a 5 hour drive to either Blackburn or Boro. (barring helicopters) he not going to go to either of those clubs IMHO
              Can have tte medical in London and sign with a legal representative too. He doesnt need to be out of London to get a move to these teams

Comment

• Deadline doesn't exactly end at 5pm. Clubs can apply for a two hour extension. Also a player doesn't have to be in Middlesbrough or Blackburn or wherever to complete a medical. It can be completed anywhere if an official from the buying club are present.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Can have tte medical in London and sign with a legal representative too. He doesnt need to be out of London to get a move to these teams
                  You could be right but I would imagine it would need to be a rep of the club for both the legal and medical side.I don't think it will happen.

Comment

• I'd be happy to let him go for nothing less than 6.5mil. Plus, the manager needs to be given all that money to spend. So far this past year we have sold around 4 or 5 players. Nakboto 1.5 mil last Jan, bowler 3mil last summer, Smithies 3.5mil plus the savings made by all the out of contract players that have been released. Not a penny of that has been invested as of yet.. But we are constantly told that we are close to the FFP limit. Thats a good excuse to use. Every penny of the Freeman money must be used on the first team squad.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Cannot argue with that Hits. I fear that they need every penny to avoid the dreaded administration route. Who is the last player we paid a fee for?

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                        If the club sold freeman for 8-10 mill to a team like Middlesborough then I would understand it. The thought of selling him to a direct rival at 4 million is what we want to avoid.
                        Yes, I can accept that but they are selling him cheaply to a rival and with very little time to replace him other than a loan or promoting another U23 player.

Comment

• We havve taken a few quid in this past year yet cannot pay the sainsbury or hefele fee before both clubs came in for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            I'd be happy to let him go for nothing less than 6.5mil. Plus, the manager needs to be given all that money to spend. So far this past year we have sold around 4 or 5 players. Nakboto 1.5 mil last Jan, bowler 3mil last summer, Smithies 3.5mil plus the savings made by all the out of contract players that have been released. Not a penny of that has been invested as of yet.. But we are constantly told that we are close to the FFP limit. Thats a good excuse to use. Every penny of the Freeman money must be used on the first team squad.
                            That money would have to be spent in the next two hours and ten mins, Hits. Can't buy anyone in the January window because of the FFP b ollox embargo. We must keep everyone we have and, if we're not buying anyone, go for loans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              I'd be happy to let him go for nothing less than 6.5mil. Plus, the manager needs to be given all that money to spend. So far this past year we have sold around 4 or 5 players. Nakboto 1.5 mil last Jan, bowler 3mil last summer, Smithies 3.5mil plus the savings made by all the out of contract players that have been released. Not a penny of that has been invested as of yet.. But we are constantly told that we are close to the FFP limit. Thats a good excuse to use. Every penny of the Freeman money must be used on the first team squad.
                              Now that’s a very considered post.

My fear is though that if it’s only being considered this afternoon, our fabled new approach to scouting and going into minute details of a players character may just come up a bit short if we’ve only left ourselves enough time for a Wikipedia search.

Comment

• Originally posted by Artful View Post

Let’s hope that’s not the case. On the financial side I think we are being really prudent with the way we go about our business after the FFP outcome so as to not p155 off the F.L.
                                We haven't done any business!

Comment

Working...
                                X