No announcement yet.

Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe it's true but if he goes then there will be a backlash at LR on Saturday and the fans will turn on TF
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

Not even yesterday mate. He said it earlier today. I can see this getting very nasty for him if freeman goes now. To make a statement and then sell him less than 12 hours later would make him seem an even bigger joke than he is already and would be the final straw for me.
      Yep always stuck up for him as I think he's heart is in the right place if not his brain sometimes, but if Freeman does go and especially to another bottom half championship team, then I give up with him. Until it actually happens though I'm pretty confident it won't. Getting nervous now

Comment

• Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
        Can't believe it's true but if he goes then there will be a backlash at LR on Saturday and the fans will turn on TF
        Or more likely just support the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldhoop View Post
          Can't believe it's true but if he goes then there will be a backlash at LR on Saturday and the fans will turn on TF
          Yep, can see things turning ugly

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Or more likely just support the team.
            Support the team but i can see a backlash against the board and TF in particular coming. Theres only so many times you can poke a dog with a stick before it turns round and rips your arm off. I think TF is playing with fire

Comment

• If true then why did they not get the Hefele deal done on a permanant basis?? Real shame that the club has become. Clearly ww are looking at loans only.

Comment

• Nothing at all on ssn about a bid being accepted or him having a medical. In fact they say bids have been rejected

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  If true then why did they not get the Hefele deal done on a permanant basis?? Real shame that the club has become. Clearly ww are looking at loans only.
                  Its basically how Watford get promoted, abusing the loan market.

Comment

• Did they get a few from Italy Kit??

Comment

• Listen, we are where we are. There was a time for protest, but no one bothered. First home game of new term is the wrong time for stick. Hold your fire and give them a chance.

This division always throws up a few surprises, and I've seen poor squads make good with a bit of organisation and purpose.

Comment

• Hal. The lack of a goalscorer is concerning.

Comment

Did they get a few from Italy Kit??
                          Yep i think their first team consisted of 7 loans from one club in Italy and they changed the rules the following season after they were promoted.

Comment

• Sky reporting Boro coming back in for Freeman.

Comment

• Owners had links Kit to Udinese.

Comment

Hal. The lack of a goalscorer is concerning.
                                We have a proven goal scorer at this level, the stats don't lie. He'll get a return if we set up correctly.

Comment

Working...
                                X