No announcement yet.

Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd go back to Blackburn and request money + Dack for Freeman.

For Boro, I'd request money and Gestede.

That would surely end all talks with them both.

Comment

• On Talksport that Freeman is having a medical at Blackburn and a transfer of £4.5m has been agreed.

Comment

• Whatttttttttttt
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Yep, it's all over twitter as well. Freeman having medical according to talk sport.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• He's off then

Comment

• £4.5m is a great profit but is nothing compared to other championship transfers. I hope we invest this today. If we only get loans in today we really are on slid row! To sell to a team who'll be in the lower half of the league with us is madness

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Saw that. Good, a statement of intent from the board confirming that we won't just accept any old offer for our best players.
                Still won't be good enough for some.
                Statement of intent? Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post

Statement of intent? Jesus.
                  To late he plays for Man City.

Comment

• Blackburn fans creaming themselves over nicking our best player.

Comment

• I'll believe this when I see it, after the tweet by Fernándes if he has gone and sold him the next day then he goes down massively in my estimation. Can't see him being that much of a (unt though

Comment

• Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                        I'll believe this when I see it, after the tweet by Fernándes if he has gone and sold him the next day then he goes down massively in my estimation. Can't see him being that much of a (unt though
                        Not even yesterday mate. He said it earlier today. I can see this getting very nasty for him if freeman goes now. To make a statement and then sell him less than 12 hours later would make him seem an even bigger joke than he is already and would be the final straw for me.

Comment

• Sky saying last night's bid was knocked back by us at 10.52 today

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

Not even yesterday mate. He said it earlier today. I can see this getting very nasty for him if freeman goes now. To make a statement and then sell him less than 12 hours later would make him seem an even bigger joke than he is already and would be the final straw for me.
                            But that statement got the price increased from £3m to £4.5m. Surely you didn't believe that statement? Its just transfer games..

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

But that statement got the price increased from £3m to £4.5m. Surely you didn't believe that statement? Its just transfer games..
                              No it didn't. TF came out and said that the 4million bid along with all others had been rejected. They have come in with 500k more. If we are haggling over 500k but cant find 350k for this huddersfield CB then were ####ed

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

To be fair the the club seems to go from one thing to another thing at the drop of whim can anybody remember ###'s outlines for the future after religation we won't go down the route of loan players we won't be used for other clubs player !! And here we are

Comment

Working...
                                X