No announcement yet.

Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know mate. I really don't, Every season they are signing 8 or 9 players. It really beggers belief. It is fun watching them fail to get promoted though.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
      Blackburn bid 4 million for Freeman according to Sky.
      Maybe we can get Gladwin back plus 500k

Comment

• El kyati is available for a bag of carrots

Comment

• Feel for McClaren as no way would he have taken the job under these conditions.

Comment

• We can’t be selling our best player to a team like Blackburn who in reality are in direct competition to us.

The fact we paid 350k shouldn’t mean 4 mill represents a good deal. 8 mill then maybe.

lets hope Fernandes doesn’t go back on his word.

Comment

• Every chance he will Maids.

Comment

• You watch the home crowd turn on the Board after 5-10 games if this doesn't improve
                Its gonna be bad really bad if this doesn't work for Tf as he now has no January back up plan at all to fall back on.
                Good luck with that mate.

Comment

• C'mon, Ferdandes wouldn't be the first owner to say a player is not for sale week before the trade. 90 % of owners act like this.

Comment

• We already know that the team is not that good, however, to sell the few quality players we have available is a suicide. I gave up on us signing someone. It is obvious that there are no incomings. I am more concerned that some of our will leave. Roll on Thursday.

Comment

• If I was Mc Laren I would walk now he has not got a chance with what he has got
                      Interested to see the size of the crowd this Saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        El kyati is available for a bag of carrots
                        bag of shlt maybe would be good. the club could just go into the head office and collect some air from there in a bag although i think we're too tight to even do that

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Every chance he will Maids.
                          I hope not - can see things turning ugly this season if we lose Freeman last minute to a team we should be aiming to finish above in the table.

Comment

• Hits is he getting pelters on Twitter for lack of signings or not wots the vibe mate on there .

Comment

• But he is not any chairman timmy. He is uncle. He loves us and he would never lie. Look at everything he has done for our club. #honesttone #inunclewetrust #buildingstadiumswithhisbarehands #homesforqprfans #oneofus #dontmwntioncaterham #fancyapint #oneofthelads

Comment

• West London Sport reporting we considering the offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X