No announcement yet.

Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In theory 4 million for Freeman is massive profit from what we paid. But I can’t think of anyone who we could bring in at this late stage that would be a quality replacement. Maybe that’s where the Windass rumour come from

Comment

• Derby signed their 8th player since Lampard took over

Comment

• Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Decent bid.
        really? think it's derisory myself....club shouldnt even entertain it

Comment

• Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post

really? think it's derisory myself....club shouldnt even entertain it
          We paid £350.000 and he's not essential part of our rebuilding. He's best as number 10 and would rather see Eze there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            In theory 4 million for Freeman is massive profit from what we paid. But I can’t think of anyone who we could bring in at this late stage that would be a quality replacement. Maybe that’s where the Windass rumour come from
            It wouldn`t surprise me.

QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

• Would rather have Freeman than Windass

Comment

We paid £350.000 and he's not essential part of our rebuilding. He's best as number 10 and would rather see Eze there.
                doesn't matter if we paid 350k or a packet of doritos for him though, in todays market hes worth twice the amount offered for him. i get that we need to raise funds but 4m is a ridiculously low offer and sends a message that we will accept any offer. it makes us a proper joke club then not even at barnsley level

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

I bet the offer gets accepted.
                  So do I ,especially as clown Tony "tweeted" he would NOT be sold

Comment

how little we paid for him shouldnt come into it,Norwich only paid £1 million for maddison n got 25 million for him. not saying freeman is worth that but what with his assists last year,we must be looking for 6 million at the very least...why should we keep giving our players away? no other clubs do.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      Why are you suprised by fernandes the fanny merchant telling porkies again
                      No

Comment

• Cannot quote for some reason but in response to 73. Derby can sign the whole league and they still won't get fined Year in year out they spend shyte loads yet they are never in breach of FFP. It's all bolox
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Lets see if Fernandes is true to his word? If he goes it will be for an undisclosed fee with the spin of too high an offer to turn down.

Comment

• Even if we sold him which I hope we don’t!!
                            We would only have tomorrow in which to replace him until next summer.

Comment

• Hits. How the #### are they getting around this as they have clearly found a way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Blackburn bidding 4mil. Yet we are trying to buy players with kidney beans. It gets Farking worse by the day
                                This ....Can't even bring myself to speak.

Comment

Working...
                                X