No announcement yet.

Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBF I am not against the idea of selling freeman if we hold out for the right fee. No point in even entertaining a deal 3 mill but if an offer of 8-10 mill comes in then I would completely understand and we would have to hope the likes of Goss or Manning could step up to the challenge.

I'd love to see us reinvest some money in defense and maybe 1 striker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      QPR have rejected an approach from Middlesbrough for Luke Freeman.

The midfielder, signed from Bristol City for £350,000 18 months ago, has two years remaining on his contract at Loftus Road.

Talks between Rangers and Boro are continuing. Sheffield United have indicated that they are also interested in Freeman.

Rangers are open to selling him at the right price, despite co-chairman Tony Fernandes recently insisting on Twitter that Freeman is “not for sale.”
      Just chats bowlarks doesn't he?
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Sky saying we are in talks with boro so can’t see us keeping him. But gutted really I’d rather we sold Luongo if we had to sell an asset, Freeman creates things and will be a big loss. Fernandes will get pelters if Freeman goes on the cheap

Comment

QPR have rejected an approach from Middlesbrough for Luke Freeman.

The midfielder, signed from Bristol City for £350,000 18 months ago, has two years remaining on his contract at Loftus Road.

Talks between Rangers and Boro are continuing. Sheffield United have indicated that they are also interested in Freeman.

Rangers are open to selling him at the right price, despite co-chairman Tony Fernandes recently insisting on Twitter that Freeman is “not for sale.”
          He's a f acking liar, then, if this is true. Was looking forward to Preston tmw, but if this is true I'll be seriously p issed off. Good player with great potential.

Only possible reason can be because Steve wants to break up the midfield three and play with width.

Comment

• Why are you suprised by fernandes the fanny merchant telling porkies again

Comment

• Plenty on here don't rate him enough but I am not surprised the lad is in demand. Our best player and will be hugely missed. I'd be shocked if we did sell because I seriously think it shows a massive lack of ambition. We're selling to championship, I would accept it being a premier side but this would be nothing short of disgraceful if it were to happen
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Great timing from them northern monkeys to table a bid. On the eve of a new season ffs!

He'll be gone by Monday / Tuesday

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Great timing from them northern monkeys to table a bid. On the eve of a new season ffs!

He'll be gone by Monday / Tuesday
                  Tomorrow's lineup could be a good indicator? He is fit isn't he?

Comment

• He is fit and was in the starting 11 last week so assume he will play? The whole Freeman situation makes us look like clowns with Fernandes spouting his usual pr spin shite then mcclaren stating we do not need or want to sell him 2 days later they are in talks with Boro! I think we are more in the #### than the board are letting on as they seem intent on selling Freeman for whatever they can get for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      If we get an offer of 6 to 8 million then I would punt him on especially if we could get a few players needed in other areas of the squad. If they were to accept 3 million that would tell you they are still as clueless now as when they arrived 7 years ago.
                      At this stage of the window if you got 6_8m it's likely it would be too late to spend it on any quality so imo 73 it would be better to stick with him

Comment

• This is all getting a bit smokier!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

Just chats bowlarks doesn't he?
                          He is full of it mate.

Quotes of, 'we don't need to sell' 'Freeman is not for sale'
                          "building for the future"

The only redeeming factor for this is if the club get crazy money for him, something like 10mil and that all the money will be given to steve to strengthen the squad
                          ​​​
                          If we don't need to sell then Mc should be given All of it.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Does go with Les article in Standard stating we are a selling club. Pre warning perhaps?

Comment

He is full of it mate.

Quotes of, 'we don't need to sell' 'Freeman is not for sale'
                              "building for the future"

The only redeeming factor for this is if the club get crazy money for him, something like 10mil and that all the money will be given to steve to strengthen the squad
                              ​​​
                              If we don't need to sell then Mc should be given All of it.
                              i think "we don't need to sell" came from mcclaren rather than uncle.

look, we all know that the club does need to sell - financially, without player sales, we don't generate sufficient income to cover our current costs. currently, we can only balance our books through making profits on player sales (although that should hopefully stop being the case in the next few years). what the club needs to do, is make sure that it gets best value when it does sell players. like most, i think that smithies was undervalued (although accounts-wise, even at £3m we sold at a big profit), it's important that we don't sell one of our few creative players for three packets of crisps, a used vauxhall estate and some luncheon vouchers.

yes - it would be great if someone came in with a £10m offer for washington or another of the regular non-favourites, but it's not actually likely to happen. oddly enough, other teams will tend to be more interested in our best players than the ones that supporters want rid of.

Comment

• FK me has he gone? No, still probably crap talk, why is everyone getting uptight when there is no sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X