Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Norths View Post

I don't see his comparison as a strange one tbh. I think he's making the point that you look at a players current form/ability rather than using career stats to compare them.

I'm sure Freeman would've had a look in at international level if he were Irish like McLean. They aren't exactly blessed with great talent.
    Fair point, but for me comparing the two is daft. MacLean is an established PL and Intl player. Freeman is decent but he's not exactly Maradona! Saw plentyyyyyyyy of folk on here last season slating him for not turning up on many occasions. I think the market value is not far off his worth tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
      Fair point, but for me comparing the two is daft. MacLean is an established PL and Intl player. .
      Yeah you are right....anyone who plays in the PL is absolutely fantastic and much better than anyone outside the PL. Especially if they had a good season 8 years ago.

Maybe we should try and re-sign Aaron Hughes for our defensive issue...he's got PL and International experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Yeah you are right....anyone who plays in the PL is absolutely fantastic and much better than anyone outside the PL. Especially if they had a good season 8 years ago.

Maybe we should try and re-sign Aaron Hughes for our defensive issue...he's got PL and International experience.
        If he was as good as you think he'd be in the PL. It's not that hard to work out tbh.

Comment

If he was as good as you think he'd be in the PL. It's not that hard to work out tbh.
          So would MacClean...

Comment

• He has been for the last how many years? Slight difference from a former Bristol City & now mighty QPR player haha

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

He also scored 5 goals.

I just find it incredibly unbelievable how dumb the club is to be valuing such a player at £3m. Where the ###### do they think they will find another player who can be involved in 15-25 goals a season for a fee between £500k - 2m? It's not like they are easy to find.

Surely if they need to raise funds they need to raise the value of players .
              Have the club placed a £3m valuation on him? I thought it was the media who had done that.....?

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Have the club placed a £3m valuation on him? I thought it was the media who had done that.....?
                It’s QPR. We’ll end up paying them money for him to leave.

Its the Rangers way!

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Fair point. Maybe it is just media talk or perhaps they have some inside knowledge after all how do they know what players earn or their release clause?

If he isn’t for sale then make a statement on the website to that effect.

Anyway, we will just have to see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Fair point. Maybe it is just media talk or perhaps they have some inside knowledge after all how do they know what players earn or their release clause?

If he isn’t for sale then make a statement on the website to that effect.

Anyway, we will just have to see what happens.
                    They have made that statement through Tone's ####ter update

Comment

He has been for the last how many years? Slight difference from a former Bristol City & now mighty QPR player haha
                      Like I said before, lets see how they fare in the same league. Gut instict for me is that McClean will do fck all in this division while Freeman will contnue to rack up the assists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Like I said before, lets see how they fare in the same league. Gut instict for me is that McClean will do fck all in this division while Freeman will contnue to rack up the assists.
                        I hope you’re right!

Comment

• McLean reminds me of Mackie all pace and heart. I don’t rate him personally but until now he has been prem player so must have something about him

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            McLean reminds me of Mackie all pace and heart. I don’t rate him personally but until now he has been prem player so must have something about him
                            Is that Mackie with the PL experience and International caps....? Would rather have Freeman personally....

Comment

• QPR have rejected an approach from Middlesbrough for Luke Freeman.

The midfielder, signed from Bristol City for £350,000 18 months ago, has two years remaining on his contract at Loftus Road.

Talks between Rangers and Boro are continuing. Sheffield United have indicated that they are also interested in Freeman.

Rangers are open to selling him at the right price, despite co-chairman Tony Fernandes recently insisting on Twitter that Freeman is “not for sale.”
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Tbf all players at all clubs are for sale at the right price.
                                I personally would rather hang on to our main creative player alongside Eze

Comment

Working...
                                X