Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post

I don’t. I see it Like this. We need to find 1.7million quid per season to pay the fine. We’ve already sold smithies. Mclaren has said we don’t need to sell. Why would we accept the first bid we get? We’ve got a bill to pay for sure but let’s be honest it’s not astronomical and we shouldn’t be offloading our better players for peanuts to pay this fine. We’ve just got to be sensible that’s all
    That's fine and I agree. I'm not saying we should accept the first bid we get. The key word here is acceptable. If we receive a bid and we deem it acceptable, we will accept. Thereafter, I can't see any other club doing anything other than matching that. Offering more money won't achieve anything as we've already accepted a lower offer.

If we get multiple bids in quick succession then yes, we have the luxury of only accepting the higher bids but I really don't see that happening.
    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

It's all in the transfer and twitter rumour thread....
      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

To some extent if clubs move late the price goes up so if there is truth with nine days left of window I would be saying you better wack premium on what you were offering

Comment

No need for a conversation if below 8 million.

Comment

Our best players ,Smithies ,Eze, Smith ,Mass and Freeman. .....Smithies gone for peanuts ,if we lose freeman as well we could find ourselves in trouble (relegation ),the money won't be spent on a suitable replacement so I hope this is just a stupid rumour,otherwise McClaren will need to do a fantastic job just to keep us up

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              No need for a conversation if below 8 million.
              You REALLY believe this,Shania saying £12 million is worse but if offered £3 million I believe our board will sell.

Comment

Rebel. I am saying as we do not HAVE to sell we should ramp up the price like Norwich did for Maddison.

Comment

Think people are not understanding this fine properly. We don’t have to sell. Smithies had a release clause, can’t comment about the rest because I don’t know but don’t expect us to sell if the player doesn’t want to go and I especially don’t expect us to take low offers if we don’t have to ie no release clause.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunraven View Post
                    Been told that Bob Mortimer has been tweeting (or something) that Middlesboro are after freeman - anyone heard owt?
                    Apparently we voted brexit too

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

You REALLY believe this,Shania saying £12 million is worse but if offered £3 million I believe our board will sell.
                      We don't have to sell, ask for the moon and get the stars Reb.
                      If these teams who want our players say no thanks then we keep a very good player
                      Can't believe for a minute our board need telling this tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

We don't have to sell, ask for the moon and get the stars Reb.
                        If these teams who want our players say no thanks then we keep a very good player
                        Can't believe for a minute our board need telling this tbh
                        Let's hope your right dave,I was very annoyed we sold Smithies ,but If Eze ,mass ,Smith or Freeman were to be sold as well I'd be gutted. Very tough season ahead,we need luke freeman .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Let's hope your right dave,I was very annoyed we sold Smithies ,but If Eze ,mass ,Smith or Freeman were to be sold as well I'd be gutted. Very tough season ahead,we need luke freeman .
                          Agreed. The Luke Freeman I saw against Union Berlin was the real deal. The teamplayer Freeman, not the showpony.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

Agreed. The Luke Freeman I saw against Union Berlin was the real deal. The teamplayer Freeman, not the showpony.
                            He also played wide on the right

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post

He never was a showpony. He is just always working hard trying to make something happen while others let the head drop. Absolute key player for us and maybe when/if we lose him some might realise just how important he is

Comment

• I think he will be with us at least one more season, will have the chance to shine under mclaren as will all the players, I'm optomistic about the new season (I always am), but it feels the real deal this time and I think mclaren is a good fit for our current squad

Comment

Working...
                                X