Luke Freeman rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post

Would love to see the number of chances creasted as if Freeman had someone other than Washington or Mackie to aim for (most of the season), those stats would be higher.
    I make you right on that as we have all seen at times players not being passed to as much if they often don't produce anything. It must be frustrating to keep passing to a player who constantly ####s up chances. You would eventually look for others to pass to. But i also feel Freeman holds onto the ball too much. Often running right across the pitch with multiple chances to release the ball and then either turns and does it again or loses it. J1882

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Is 12 assists in 43 starts that great though Hubs? Considering everything goes through him and he takes every corner, I'd say an assist every 350 minutes is actually a pretty poor return, regardless of where he sits in Championship standings for assists.

Totally agree that it could be coached out of him, hopefully that's something we see next season if he is still here.

I stand by what I said, in that I don't feel he'd be anything like the loss that some on here are making out if he does go. I'd far sooner he went than Luongo for example. I'd also be more upset if Smyth or Eze went, as I think both have the potential to be far better player than Freeman is at present.
      To be fair to Freeman, if we had a more prolific striker on the end of his crosses/passes/set pieces I reckon he would easily be top assists in the Championship.

EDIT and I've just seen Mush's post lol. Sorry Mush. Great minds though.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

To be fair to Freeman, if we had a more prolific striker on the end of his crosses/passes/set pieces I reckon he would easily be top assists in the Championship.

EDIT and I've just seen Mush's post lol. Sorry Mush. Great minds though.
        Fair, and I already acknowledged that when Mush posted the same.

I still maintain that he's got a greedy streak in him, and his corners are dog sh*t. But I can also accept that maybe I've been a bit harsh on Freeman when I called him all fart and no sh*t.

Comment

according to some papers, west brom and middlesbrough are after freeman and the club only rates him at 3m. i normally take this gossip with a pinch of salt, especially only 3m for him?!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            according to some papers, west brom and middlesbrough are after freeman and the club only rates him at 3m. i normally take this gossip with a pinch of salt, especially only 3m for him?!
            £3m? Sounds about right with our negotiating team and ffp situation

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
              The board would look at it as a good profit.

Only spent 400k on him.

It would pay another two years of the FFP fine.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

should be looking for at least £6 million at the very least for freeman. shouldn't come into it what we paid for him(norwich didnt give maddison away just because they only paid a million for him)it should be about his stats in creating chances etc which is up there with the best in the championship. The current market is insane & if we accepted such a paltry bid of £ 3 million then whoever negotiated it would need to be held accountable as clearly they cant do their job properly,hoping it's just paper talk but wouldn't be surprised if not.
                Last edited by norfolk ranger; 29-07-2018, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Reports circulating this morning that Middlesbrough and WBA both want to sign him for a fee as little as 3 mill.

Every player has his price but I would hope if here is any truth in these club wanting him we would be looking for 8mill plus.

Comment

If the player is in demand then the board must demand a high price, the ffp is sorted now.
                    Stop giving away our talent ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

£3m? Sounds about right with our negotiating team and ffp situation
                      TBF to them I thought they'd give them more than 3m.

Comment

We can't afford to sell freeman. A bloody good player and and it would be a huge mistake to sell to a rival
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

we all expected a min of 6 mil for smithes, after hudds got their sell on fee, i think we only walked away with 2mil

Would not be suprised but will be dissapointed if the board took £3mil for freeman.

As for selling to our rivals, no way are wba and boro our rivals.
                          they will be far up the table for us to worry about.

Dont forget weare, we are in the Mini league.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Washington and Sylla are the players we must sell. I like Sylla - but. Freeman was outstanding against Union Berlin. He is a "must keep".
                            Last edited by Shania; 29-07-2018, 07:41 PM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Washington and Sylla are the players we must sell I like Sylla, but. Freeman was outstanding against Union- Berlin. He is a must-keep.
                              Source

Comment

Will be a huge mistake selling Freeman. Apart from Eze, he is our most creative player, combative and never give up. Now that FFP is settled, we should at least ensure to keep our best players. Hope there is still ambition left!

Comment

Working...
                                X